Quantcast

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
I had an S7 on my BigHit! Damn, I forgot about that fork.

I never had an inverted fork of my own, but the S8 was bad ass.
You wanna know how I tested the S8?

I ran my test rig at about 15mph into the wall beside the shipping department and it sucked it up.

yeah, we had Shaums March do real off-road testing, but that was mine...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
43 posts and only a few people posting pics.

Come on ya wussies.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
I had a DBR X-10 with fully extruded front end and a Helix Pro rear shock with lockout - a perk at that time of being in the industry.

Likely the best FS 'Black Diamond' whatever all purpose rig I ever had...

damn R you're giving me all kinds of flashbacks....to bad Stratos couldn't last...great fork ideas...D

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Me circa 2004. 15' drop to flat, Scream with 03 Monster T, cargo shorts, sweatshirt, no pads.

I've come a long way in the past 3 years. :rofl:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I lost most of my old photos in a hard drive crash a long time ago. I guess the worst biking photo I have is this scanned one with my cousin but its not that bad...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
It's a derailleur cage tensioner....

WHAT A NERD!!

:rofl:
The Avid Rollamajig is blue too...

Its a Bullet Brothers. I bought it at Mt Snow in 95 at their booth, I was running the DH spring.

Coolest thing on that bike is cromo Sweetwing cranks - 5 grams heavier than the first generation XTR external BB cranks that came out a decade later. I traded the to the owner of bike shop for a brand new pair of interloc tubular cromo cranks when I got a frame they wouldn't fit in...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Me circa 2004. 15' drop to flat, Scream with 03 Monster T, cargo shorts, sweatshirt, no pads.

I've come a long way in the past 3 years. :rofl:
oh man...the drop to flat days :rolleyes: i think this is my 2nd trip to okinawa, circa 2000

kona cindercone with first generation Z1 ETA
drop to flat into a drainage thingy....friggin stupid and i'm glad i don't have to do those anymore

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Yeah like I am going to post an embarrasing photo for you sharks to look at and then rip on me about.

:)

I'll have to find something when I get home, but I don't have many photos of myself.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
ok kids,

her eare some primers while i am still debating on posting the two worst ones in my closet collection

some 90's military action

schofield hawaii by the way

on the J4 in the early 90's as well

I am not sure if i am wanting to post the others, but if i do I had better get some rep out of it. it involves a cowboy hat, chaps, a mullet and alot of 1 dollar bills

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I am not sure if i am wanting to post the others, but if i do I had better get some rep out of it. it involves a cowboy hat, chaps, a mullet and alot of 1 dollar bills
You post those and you'll get rep... negative rep.

Chaps and a mullet are NEVER good.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'll give you -rep if you don't post those pics. +rep may be forthcoming if you do, but no promises.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
here is one that isnt as embarrassing as the others

the infamous naked crit last year after nationals in vermont, i decided to wear a helmet that night, vella bella girls were looking pretty good too, lol
There is a strange lack of tanlines in that photo for a bunch of cyclists.

Speaking of tanlines, I have this gem from my spring break ride from San Jose, CA to Santa Barbara, CA. 4 days on a fixed gear resulted in some awesome tanlines. No apologies for the hair.