Quantcast

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
At our old ranch when I was in HS - beer and guns are always a good mix.

'98/'99 in Smithville, Tx - I was actually pretty decent for a while. I don't know why the second photo turned out in a sepia tone.

Long story behind this one...it's more recent - '00 I think.

I'll dig around for some really bad ones from when I was a kid.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
:stupid:

Let's see, I've got a couple around here.

Pre-Bike days about 8 years ago I guess. I actually got quite a bit bigger than this (about 40 pounds bigger) before I got into shape, I just stopped letting people take pictures of me.
WOW. This is really impressive. You should put this one together with a recent one. You've inspired me to go dig up a 40-lbs-ago pic of myself (also pre-cycling). Nice job!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
WOW. This is really impressive. You should put this one together with a recent one. You've inspired me to go dig up a 40-lbs-ago pic of myself (also pre-cycling). Nice job!
Well, it wouldn't let me re-upload the original picture since it's already in the thread. All of these pictures are pretty old but they are my stock before and after pictures that I use.

Attachments

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Best I could do with minimal effort - happened upon and scanned this old collage:

Top photo - I was into origami and went to folding conventions etc...

Middle Left - Hiking at Lake Tahoe in a wilderness area

Middle Right - Me with one of my iguanas on my head

Lower Left - Allaire State Park MTB race in the early 90s

Lower Right - Baby shot

Bottom Left - on a big log scoping out a log ride for the future

Bottom Left - Large calcium carbide + H20 exothermic reaction leg burn (Big Bang acetylene gas cannon accident)

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Don't make me post up my VP name tag! Ha ha!

Found what's likely the sole surviving biz card from 2000 - my second last year in the bike industry...

What have you got that's like it?

Job?

Biz?

not crashing your bike, doods - we've all done that and likely will again.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
started early and hope to end as late as possible..
its all about the crew socks...
Somehow, I've managed to evade overly retarded adult pictures of myself. I really don't like having my pic taken..it bugs me for some reason...

Speaking of socks:
Somewhere in North or South Dakota..I'm the jackass on the left.

This was my first day of school:
A-Team fo life, bitches!

Me in the middle.
Really more embarrassing for my bro and my old man, I guess...

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
it's hard to tell from the angle of the pic but is your brother sporting the mullet or the envied rat tail? ;)
Just a standard mullet. I was jealous. The old man would have kicked it up a notch and beat us like we were ginger kids had we rocked a rat tail.

My kids are so going to have mullets...

kuksul08

Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
Haha, this is pretty funny. I love the clothing style in the 80's... bright colors, huge glasses, tight pants

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
well, thanks to this thread my wife decided to get creative and vindictive at the same time. she was going through some old photos while cleaning out a closet and came across a very, ummmm, provocative picture of me from several years ago and scanned it in. i only found out about this pic because i just scanned in a pic of me w/ my miami vice hat on as a kid and discovered the provacative picture in the same folder that the scanner downloads to.
i called her and confronted her about and she said she emailed it to my partner at work which means that the pic will be all over the PD when i come to work on wednesday! friggin jezebel! it's on like donkey kong now :D

anyway, pic i scanned in when i noticed the other one.
circa 1985 in my baseball uniform w/ the notorius Miami Vice hat :thumb:

and the incriminating evidence from halloween 2002. she had already saved another copy of the pic with text in pink that read: officer barber after the uniform comes off!

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
now that manimal has added his crossdressing photo... this is in conjunction with the story posted on "drunken acts of absurdity" thread. the only picture from the evening i don't remember *sigh*:disgust1: circa 2003