Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
According to https://www.ochaopt.org/data/casualties
from 2008 until 9/19/ 2023 the death count was:

Palestinians - 6407
Israelis - 308

Older data makes it even more lopsided.

If we include the ~1300 recent Israelis casualties and the ~3000 Palestinians into the count, …I am not actually sure what it does…other than make the rich and poweful get a little chub thinking about the “revenue growth potential.”

To be clear the death count isn’t about religion, racism or genocide. It is about rich cunts making themselves richer. Everything else is manipulation and collateral damage…

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
If you wanted to shoot a bear - just poke the bear enough times and the bear attacks. Then you can say you had to defend yourself and kill the bear.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
My paranoid side says they knew this was coming and treated it as their own Pearl Harbor IOT jump in and pave Gaza...

It's not something they didn't want to happen.....

August

Israel should begin annexation of the West Bank “as soon as possible,” Eliyahu, a member of the ultra-nationalist Otzma Yehudit party, told Army Radio, declaring that “sovereignty should also be applied in the areas of Judea and Samaria” – the Biblical names for the area now known as the West Bank – and that the border between Israel and the territories, known as the Green Line, is “fictitious.”

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
It's not something they didn't want to happen.....
...yeah...sigh...

Been pondering this conflict for years after spending some (Cough...) time in the Levant. Among other things it has made me even more of an Atheist than I was before, and made me hate the military industrial complex even more...and makes me sad and exacerbates personal issues wrt to my part in it.

But yeah...sigh...those who drive this shitshow of a conflict do it from the comfort of their penthouse in Qatar or their secure areas in Tel Aviv. Never dirtying their hands or risking their necks. Meanwhile, the arms merchants and hate peddlers are getting richer by the corpse.

MY IMAGINARY FRIEND IN THE SKY IS BETTER THAN YOURS AND SAYS I MUST SMITE YOU BECAUSE HE IS TOO DAMN LAZY TO DO IT HIMSELF!!!!

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
...yeah...sigh...

Been pondering this conflict for years after spending some (Cough...) time in the Levant. Among other things it has made me even more of an Atheist than I was before, and made me hate the military industrial complex even more...and makes me sad and exacerbates personal issues wrt to my part in it.

But yeah...sigh...those who drive this shitshow of a conflict do it from the comfort of their penthouse in Qatar or their secure areas in Tel Aviv. Never dirtying their hands or risking their necks. Meanwhile, the arms merchants and hate peddlers are getting richer by the corpse.

MY IMAGINARY FRIEND IN THE SKY IS BETTER THAN YOURS AND SAYS I MUST SMITE YOU BECAUSE HE IS TOO DAMN LAZY TO DO IT HIMSELF!!!!
People believe dumb religious shit everywhere. I tend to focus more on the monstrous actions of people and hold them responsible. Probably because I completely ignore their stupid beliefs they use to justify their actions...because they don't get to use that as a 'reason' IMO. That includes every hamas prick involved in the attacks and the US gov't for funding the genocide now happening.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
After a week of begging, Netanyahu the Destroyer finally met with (some apparently very hand picked) family members of the hostages being held by hamas. Keep in mind this is probably one of the most secured meetings on the planet right now.

Several of the families mentioned a very awkward bearded man who just happened to walk by the room they were in, whom none of them recognized and who claimed to have a grandkid being held hostage. This guy proclaimed his everloving support for everything netanyahu was doing. Then he said that 'we' must all make sacrifices, even the ultimate sacrifice in supporting the boming of gaza.

Some of the families there figured out it was a representative of one of the ultra right wing parties who netanyahu adores.

Motherfucker brought in a ringer to convince real families with real family members being held hostage, that they should just shut up and support whatever the destroyer does.

Straight psycho shit. He doesn't give a flying fuck about even israeli families.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
After a week of begging, Netanyahu the Destroyer finally met with (some apparently very hand picked) family members of the hostages being held by hamas. Keep in mind this is probably one of the most secured meetings on the planet right now.

Several of the families mentioned a very awkward bearded man who just happened to walk by the room they were in, whom none of them recognized and who claimed to have a grandkid being held hostage. This guy proclaimed his everloving support for everything netanyahu was doing. Then he said that 'we' must all make sacrifices, even the ultimate sacrifice in supporting the boming of gaza.

Some of the families there figured out it was a representative of one of the ultra right wing parties who netanyahu adores.

Motherfucker brought in a ringer to convince real families with real family members being held hostage, that they should just shut up and support whatever the destroyer does.

Straight psycho shit. He doesn't give a flying fuck about even israeli families.
I saw some Israeli official in a clip who said that they consider hostages to already be casualties of war. Basically he sounded like what you described. Sickening lack of empathy and an unyielding desire to go scorched earth on their neighbors.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I saw some Israeli official in a clip who said that they consider hostages to already be casualties of war. Basically he sounded like what you described. Sickening lack of empathy and an unyielding desire to go scorched earth on their neighbors.
using their own people as tools

People in this country who despise trump but support the current gov't of israel are fucking morons

netanyahu and his party are WAY fucking worse. Because they're somewhat capable of achieving what they want. And it's this.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
LOLZ at anyone that thinks the Israeli government gives a shit about the ACUTAL holocaust anymore.... It's just a tired hypocritical trope they pull out every now and then for that government.
They are and have been for some time, incredibly disrespectful to the victims of the holocaust.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
At the beginning of all this (by that I mean two weeks ago, when Hamas launched their operation), everyone was wondering why the fuck did they do that, why poke the bear. I wonder if their purpose was to provoke the Israeli government to overreact, and force the international community to look closely at what is going on. Hoping that public opinion will shift. I wonder if it will work.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
At the beginning of all this (by that I mean two weeks ago, when Hamas launched their operation), everyone was wondering why the fuck did they do that, why poke the bear. I wonder if their purpose was to provoke the Israeli government to overreact, and force the international community to look closely at what is going on. Hoping that public opinion will shift. I wonder if it will work.
there's not much new going on right now other than just scale and ferocity

anyone paying attention knew it but I have to admit, I'm seeing some discussions on israel and their right wing dominionism on a scale that's new.....and about 50 years overdue

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Do you have a website and a mailing list?
Because they seem a little scared to share their dream.

This ain’t ‘Israeli Acedemic’…this is dinner table conversation among my wife’s family when we are back east, and has been for twenty years (one of her sisters lives in Israel).
Hard Line Zionists can fuck off, Hamas can Fuck off…and…respectfully… (fill in the blank) :p
Wait a minute Brother rideit. Are you calling woo a Zionist for his opinions on the topic?

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I have not seen any of ya mention,or if you know this fact? USA in these common events,War,the President is in Control,calling the shots,good or bad. Netanyahu is Not calling the shots,his General’s are.

Avy