Quantcast

Jim Thorpe MBW

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
peter6061 said:
I did get that, and I figured I'd send that over and you (or she) could post that if you (or she) wanted.
cool, she can't really get online much so if you want to send it to me that would be fine.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
yep I think it was blurry but it's all I got. Hey you got a video of my GF too.
wow there's ANOTHER video of your G/f out there????
I hope this one at least involves a bike.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
Hey bikes are made out of metal poles too....

You're jokes are far less effective when there isn't a Booklyn accent behind them.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Hey bikes are made out of metal poles too....

You're jokes are far less effective when there isn't a Booklyn accent behind them.
yeah my humor is far more effective in person, i think its gets lost in the translation :rolleyes:

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
hooples3 said:
sure gives new meaning to "riding the bike"

hey echo, WTF mate? You didn't take many pics but I think you had some of the best ones. Especially the post breakfast ridge pic.

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
LOL! I forgot about the "naked crit" through the campsite.

I'm glad to hear you guys had good weather. We had f'in sh!tty weather in Maine and new Hampshire where I was... oh well...

While the "official" MBW may be done, there's nothing to prevent an unofficial :monkey:BW from happening next year. :) I'm willing to bet there will still be a gathering of some sort next year around the same time.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
jacksonpt said:
You guys missed a great ride Sunday morning. We did the rim trail that starts behind the cemetary up near where we had breakfast. Rocky and technical - it was killer.
Gave my bike a quick once-over last night to make sure there was no damage and nothing was out of whack. One of my crankarms took some abuse on that trail. I didn't have my camera with me last night, but I'll try to get a pick tonight.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Crazy Sweeper said:
hey echo, WTF mate? You didn't take many pics but I think you had some of the best ones. Especially the post breakfast ridge pic.
Sorry dawgz, I was doing the belated Father's Day thing last night... I'll try to get off my ass and post them tonight :mumble:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Ian F said:
LOL! I forgot about the "naked crit" through the campsite.

I'm glad to hear you guys had good weather. We had f'in sh!tty weather in Maine and new Hampshire where I was... oh well...

While the "official" MBW may be done, there's nothing to prevent an unofficial :monkey:BW from happening next year. :) I'm willing to bet there will still be a gathering of some sort next year around the same time.
next year??? why not next month?? :thumb:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
jacksonpt said:
relax... if/when he posts them, there still aren't going to be any pics of you riding.

lol yeah , maybe he can do something with photoshop

Im looking forward to seeing them and peters too

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
stosh said:
Where the heck are Echo's pics?
I'm such a slacker. I had band practice last night, and didn't get home until late. Tonight I have to turn my singlespeed into a race bike and get everything packed for Dalton. I will try to get to the pics though :(

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
jacksonpt said:
DOH! No dice on the 575 huh? bummer man.
Yeah, apparently Yeti's "drop dead" date, when they swore on a stack of bibles that the new batch of 575's would arrive, which was a date set in stone and was unquestionably a solid date which nobody in the world could do anything to change... it appears that date came and went with no 575 frames.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Ok, well I tried to post them up on a gallery and link them here, but I'm running into errors due probably to the firewall I'm behind here at work.

So here are some of the 'better' shots from MBW. *note - I really need to get a camera with a faster shutter speed. That, or just go full video with a viosport helmet cam.

And for some reason pics of BussaFrame always seem to come out better than anyone else's. wtf?

*edit - sorry guys, I'm having issues uploading here at work all of a sudden. I'll have to throw them up tonight at home.

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
peter6061 said:
Ok, well I tried to post them up on a gallery and link them here, but I'm running into errors due probably to the firewall I'm behind here at work.

So here are some of the 'better' shots from MBW. *note - I really need to get a camera with a faster shutter speed. That, or just go full video with a viosport helmet cam.

And for some reason pics of BussaFrame always seem to come out better than anyone else's. wtf?

*edit - sorry guys, I'm having issues uploading here at work all of a sudden. I'll have to throw them up tonight at home.

:thumb:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
peter6061 said:

peter, when you get a chance, would you please email me all the pics you have to Hooples3@aol.com??? thank!!!!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
peter6061 said:
Okay, let's try this for some blurry MBW photos...

Stosh

Bussa

Stosh
wow .... thats some pretty good photoshop work, how did you super- impose Stosh on his g/f's bike???

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
stosh said:
Man people suck at posting pics!!! :D
Yeah, I know. I need to reinvest in some online storage space. I burned a CD for Bussa last night with all the photos. Maybe he can get some up. I guess KodakGallery (where I store photos) doesn't let you link to them. Bastids!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
peter6061 said:
Yeah, I know. I need to reinvest in some online storage space. I burned a CD for Bussa last night with all the photos. Maybe he can get some up. I guess KodakGallery (where I store photos) doesn't let you link to them. Bastids!
can you e-mail me the links?

stoshly @ Hotmail.com

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
stosh said:
The only pic of me and you can't even tell it's me in the pic.
I told you they were blurry. C'mon, you took a few of these blurry pics yourself. I'm giving up and going video. At least then I can capture the action. I can't bring myself to carry around a big DSLR on every ride hoping for the occasion to take a pic.

From now on, I'm vid, and events like MBW will end with a DVD of the whole weekend's worth of riding and pics thrown in for effect. I'll test this whole thing out on my Crested Butte trip, and next year at 'MBW?' I should have it down. Maybe I'll even make it up to a monkeyfest sometime.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Just think, when I finally get around to posting them, it will totally rekindle all the great memories :D
Yeah but by that time I will have made new memories of MBW 06......