Quantcast

Jim Thorpe MBW

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
yeah , some day..... maybe when he gets the Dalton pics he will do the MBW pics too!!!!!!!!
Thats what I'm figuring too.

Still going to MD this weekend?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
yeah, leaving thursday night , coming back on monday at some time. then after 2 days of work I'm heading to Cali for 16 days!!!!1 I cant wait!!!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
yeah, leaving thursday night , coming back on monday at some time. then after 2 days of work I'm heading to Cali for 16 days!!!!1 I cant wait!!!!!!
Where ya going in Cali?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
LA area.. a close friend is getting married on the 9th , orginally we were gonna go form the 7th to the 12th. then my friend told us we should stay at his house in Venus beach while they are on their honey moon, so we stretched out the vacation till the 22nd...... now i just need to figure out how to get my bike there

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
LA area.. a close friend is getting married on the 9th , orginally we were gonna go form the 7th to the 12th. then my friend told us we should stay at his house in Venus beach while they are on their honey moon, so we stretched out the vacation till the 22nd...... now i just need to figure out how to get my bike there
you can ride BIG BEAR, it's a beautiful ride up to the mtns from LA.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
umm yeah ... thanks anyway

you going to action park this weekend????? :thumb:
Don't know....

Usually I'm up till about dawn when I have my parties... that really isn't conducive to biking after.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
stosh said:
Don't know....

Usually I'm up till about dawn when I have my parties... that really isn't conducive to biking after.
action park is closed too :sneaky: , your a little slow in the morning

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
action park is closed too :sneaky: , your a little slow in the morning
Yeah but it's re-opened as Mtn Creek so I assumed thats what you meant.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
just because you were in a 24hr race this weekend echo, doesn't excuse you from posting pics.
Echo is just so important he doesn't have time. Give the poor guy a break.....