Quantcast

'Laxincubus311' bad seller,can anyone help me get my bike from him???

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
ok wow i ****ed up on another order and this crap with the bike aint my fault, u all can hate me, thats all ur deals, jon will get his bike its on the way. so every 1 chill out

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Honeywell
My god, both of you, learn how to spell and punctuate properly.
The sad thing is, they think internet shorthand and lingo is somehow cool. It's not! It makes you look like a friggin' WeTodd!

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
dont advertise something as mint if its not, even if thats just 3 scratches. dont say youll ship something/have shipped something when you wont/havent. and dont complain about shipping time unless you helped pay for shipping.

we can solve this the easy way, escrow. now send me the 888 AND the p2 and ill sort all this out.:devil:

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
i didint advertise it,i wasnt in the market to sell it,corey offerd me a deal.i didint say it was mint,i said it had 2 or 3 scratches,other then that iwas good cond.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Ahhh I feel like bitching:)

1) Both of you grow the hell up and learn how to type/punctuate. I don't give a rats ass if your keyboard is all messed up or whatever your lame excuse is, just learn how to type. Crap you can see what you are posting as you type it so there is absolutely NO EXCUSE.

2) If a fork has a scratch on it and you are going to sell it, whether you advertised it or not you tell the buyer. Scratches on a fork aren't something that are easily regarded as "wear and tear" No ifs/ands/buts about it. I hate buying stuff from people and having them tell me one thing and then getting it and having it be a different story, but then again, buying used products over the internet you ask for that so it goes both ways.

3) Lax get a frickin clue man, first don't talk smack back to someone after they get upset about the way you do business. If you left town for the weekend you should have told him before you left that you were leaving, that if he has any concerns he can reach you "insert method here" and that you will be back on "insert date here" its just common courtesy. If this was the first time I had heard about your selling habits I might think ah whatever, but its not. Respect everyone on the board and grow up.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I know i will probably buy stuff from him as i live very close. I dont think this one was as bad. He sent him a bad fork, then he probably did screw up the shiping adress to canada, and then when he finally got it out shiping to canada does take a little while, and it is memorial day weekend.

id like to see the scrathes.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by mack
II dont think this one was as bad. He sent him a bad fork, then he probably did screw up the shiping adress to canada, and then when he finally got it out shiping to canada does take a little while, and it is memorial day weekend.
Point is, he has a history of this kind of problem. So he gets no benifit of the doubt. None. Lax is at fault until he can produce hard evidence that he is not.

Screwing up addresses is dumb. How much does it take to write back and say "I don't know how Canadian addresses work, can you make sure I'm writing this correctly?"

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
RM remindes me of that TV show on HBO Deadwood. We take care of justice on here and rarely call the law in. People are dealt with fair and justly. It's an interesting study in human nature and psycology.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by stosh
RM remindes me of that TV show on HBO Deadwood. We take care of justice on here and rarely call the law in. People are dealt with fair and justly. It's an interesting study in human nature and psycology.
Stosh has spoke out of turn. He is in contempt of court.

Hang him.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by binary visions
I accept! Pistols at dawn.

If only the frame had been shipped out on time, you wouldn't have to die...
Wait, fawk I don't want it to look like I'm taking Lax's side. I'll have to swing by your house and slap you with my glove sometime.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by stosh
Wait, fawk I don't want it to look like I'm taking Lax's side. I'll have to swing by your house and slap you with my glove sometime.

Whenever I challenge someone to a duel, I slip a brick into the glove just before I slap them. Little trick I picked up from Bugs Bunny.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by MMike
Whenever I challenge someone to a duel, I slip a brick into the glove just before I slap them. Little trick I picked up from Bugs Bunny.
Ha! I learned the glove slap trick from Homer.

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
allright everyone,this has been worked out between me and laxincubus311,he sent the bike and took sevral pictures of the receipts ect,so his name is oficialy cleared.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by bb7rider
i can type like 150 words per minute,may b not all splled right BUT WHATEV
It just makes you look less intelligent, faster.

Typing carefully and being articulate will win you a lot more points with people you talk to then typing fast will.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
I'm happy everything worked out. Good thing the balfa mafia didn't have to strong arm anybody:D

Wassobe

Chimp
Feb 9, 2004
simsbury
Originally posted by binary visions
It just makes you look less intelligent, faster.

Typing carefully and being articulate will win you a lot more points with people you talk to
then typing fast will.

Proper terminalogy for that sentence would be than, not then.