Quantcast

'Laxincubus311' bad seller,can anyone help me get my bike from him???

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
bb7rider said:
i dont realy like dealing with the police,makes it more complicated and they cant do anything,because it's overseas...im going to talk to his dad first,and if that doesnt work out i will contact the police,and if that doesnt work out,i have no problem spending 600 bucks on a ticker there,and comeing home with a p2 and a turner dhr.

Hi Jon,

Maybe I should be calling the police, I am still waiting for that wheel that I paid $200 for back in July !!

Your a little crook and when I get out to BC you better watch your back...I have your address.... Your are liar and won't even answer any emails about this, just remember what goes around comes around!
For anyone interested check out my post on this kid in the SCAMS section he is not to be trusted !!!!

Wassobe

Chimp
Feb 9, 2004
simsbury
DIRTWRKS said:
Hi Jon,

Maybe I should be calling the police, I am still waiting for that wheel that I paid $200 for back in July !!

Your a little crook and when I get out to BC you better watch your back...I have your address.... Your are liar and won't even answer any emails about this, just remember what goes around comes around!
For anyone interested check out my post on this kid in the SCAMS section he is not to be trusted !!!!
OWNED.