Quantcast

*-/-* Le GTFU Thursday GMT *-/-*

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's not that it's getting any more dangerous, it's that the ridiculous amount of people competing for good terrain is causing people to take more risks to get the pow.
See 'hueristic traps' as well.
That's what I meant. More people who should not be are making it more dangerous.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Mr Plow for a couple of hours this morning. It's heavy wet stuff that sticks to the blade and builds up on front instead of pushing off to the side. Had to dig out the plow twice...

View attachment 173583
Jiminey Crickets Brother,that is Pure Hate! Can we Spray some SmoothAway Product on my Plow to Whisk Away the Snow so it does not stick?

I have No Idea what it is like to live with Snow? Further,I can not be trusted to Drive in Snow,as I have never done so. Much Love sent to you from CA.
Avy

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Jiminey Crickets Brother,that is Pure Hate! Can we Spray some SmoothAway Product on my Plow to Whisk Away the Snow so it does not stick?

I have No Idea what it is like to live with Snow? Further,I can not be trusted to Drive in Snow,as I have never done so. Much Love sent to you from CA.
Avy
16" deep snow means you start to run out of places to shove it to on our narrow neighborhood roads.

Thankfully most of the snow from prior storms had already melted away increasing available space.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
16" deep snow means you start to run out of places to shove it to on our narrow neighborhood roads.

Thankfully most of the snow from prior storms had already melted away increasing available space.
Yes,I was wondering about where/how you get rid of that All that Hate? To me,it seem‘s,well,like I said,Pure Hate. Brother,you need that Truck that takes one Pass,Blowing Hate 20 Feet into the Air,Mother Fucken Fuck with me now Truck! I am at a loss for word’s for this matter of Hate you must endure?
Avy

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
However, without all of that lovely hate, the entire west would burn the fuck up, and be unlivable, and there would be no water to drink. Nor power from dams.
Nor the bliss of a powder day.
But yeah, every year, I like it less and less.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
However, without all of that lovely hate, the entire west would burn the fuck up, and be unlivable, and there would be no water to drink. Nor power from dams.
Nor the bliss of a powder day.
But yeah, every year, I like it less and less.
Man,I’m goin to Bed turning off a Western Movie tryin to feel good,and you just made it better. Well said.
Avy

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
My bike is ready for my new wheels, my new wheels are ready for my bike.

But I’m just gonna sit and look at them a bit longer, OK?