Quantcast

Leogang 2021!!!

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
fucken rad to get back to the circus

But clearly - a perfect run combined of all the best splits would have been bonkers. Really crazy to see the split deficits. EJ's post race analysis is gonna be wild.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
That was bonkers! :banana::rockout::headbang:
Liked Daprela's attitude towards not winning better than Vali's.

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
2021 feels different.

—-

Elite Men
1st: Troy Brosnan: 3:26.019
2nd: Thibaut Daprela: 3:27.254
3rd: Amaury Pierron: 3:27.497
4th: Reece Wilson: 3:27.917
5th: Benoit Coulanges: 3:28.253

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
That was bonkers! :banana::rockout::headbang:
Liked Daprela's attitude towards not winning better than Vali's.
She's chilled a bit here but was so gutted after that run and then fucking up.

Daprela stalling that woods turn was all it took. That run was mental.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
-Presumably drunk Tracy was a good match for sadly sober Warner.

-Good to see Amaury killing it again. I look forward to interviews where he makes noises like a poorly tuned Subaru: Wa paa paa paa paa paa.

-Rumor is Troy's forhead is actually a radar dome and he got the latest updates for a beta version of Tesla's Autopilot. Either way I assume he is carefully figuring out if this was a statistical outlier or if he is trending from "almost" to "fuck yeah".

-I assume after seeing tight pants during the race @kidwoo donned his juggalo jeans and mopped tears with his freeride belt.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I rode spuds for everything including DH for years. Switched to flats full time a number of years ago and recently tried spuds again and couldn't handle not having my mid-foot over the spindle.
Which shoes position the cleat in the middle of the shoe? Thought it was flats that allows for mid-foot pedal position…

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
If I never watch another race at leogang Austria, I will be just fine with that.

I could barely make it through the winning runs video.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
If I never watch another race at leogang Austria, I will be just fine with that.

I could barely make it through the winning runs video.
I find it such a boring track to watch too, need some new venues for sure.

djjohnr

Turbo Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Northern California
Which shoes position the cleat in the middle of the shoe? Thought it was flats that allows for mid-foot pedal position…
None - hence my statement - "recently tried spuds again and couldn't handle not having my mid-foot over the spindle." The dangers of double negatives in a sentence.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
LOL, Minnaar with a "slight" mechanical: his rear brake stopped working (see Wyn TV interview). Please remind me again which brakes he rides? :rofl:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
None - hence my statement - "recently tried spuds again and couldn't handle not having my mid-foot over the spindle." The dangers of double negatives in a sentence.
Oh, got it now. Or rather, i didnt not get it.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Good to see Troy pinning it..
Don't think Gwinn will kill it but still one of my favorites ..regardless he's had some historic moments and will be a threat off and on for years to come...(maybe not overall but a race or 2 here and there)
The girls were crushing it...good racing...

Man the stump section was brutal....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
-I assume after seeing tight pants during the race @kidwoo donned his juggalo jeans and mopped tears with his freeride belt.
.......so tight........so ubiquitous. 2008 me would have slapped some bitches with that belt.

At least there was a mountainbiking section or two to shake around the road bikes and speedsuits a little

I was more impressed by the Epic™ Gap™ Jump™ brought to you™ by Redbull™ and ProfessionalWarner™

god I miss freecaster (when it worked)

Last edited:

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
I was more impressed by the Epic™ Gap™ Jump™ brought to you™ by Redbull™ and ProfessionalWarner™
I get it, they pay Rob to bring some emotion into the action. But boy, watching the riders struggle at almost walking pace in the chocolate mousse mid track while listening to him screaming "Look at him charging!!! He's in attack mode!!" was hilarious.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
in ye olden times drunkwarner would talk shit on riders when appropriate (an sometimes not) and it was the best thing ever
It's literally what got me interested in dh racing after being disgusted with all the stuck up racer boys in fancy outfits.

Since we've come full circle again imma go buy some pants that fit and disappear in the woods again with my two lens, non mirrored sunglasses.

I actually thought those guys were moving pretty well in the peanut butter just knowing it's way way steeper than a camera can ever capture. Especially subie mouth and daprellalphabet

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
in ye olden times drunkwarner would talk shit on riders when appropriate (an sometimes not) and it was the best thing ever
It's literally what got me interested in dh racing after being disgusted with all the stuck up racer boys in fancy outfits.

Since we've come full circle again imma go buy some pants that fit and disappear in the woods again with my two lens, non mirrored sunglasses.

I actually thought those guys were moving pretty well in the peanut butter just knowing it's way way steeper than a camera can ever capture. Especially subie mouth and daprellalphabet
#LetWarnerDrinkAgain