Quantcast

Leogang 2021!!!

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
If I never watch another race at leogang Austria, I will be just fine with that.

I could barely make it through the winning runs video.
Love the work with the camera placement. 10 seconds then skip to the 2 minute mark of the run.

"Chuck one at the start. Follow them down the motorway in case Gwin snaps his chain again or someone overshoots a jump to flat like a mad dog. Another one to show the wallride - I hear Bulldog is gonna pull off some fucken sickness. Film that stump garden - to show that there are some lines on the track. Chuck a camera to show them coming into the woods so we can see who's confident enough to gap into the forest. FILM THE ENTIRE FOREST - ITS BASICALLY THE RACE. Oh yeah and put one after the forest in case people overcook the drop into the last corner"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Love the work with the camera placement. 10 seconds then skip to the 2 minute mark of the run.
what

you expect them to like.....show more bike racing instead of sponsor reading for 30 minutes?

I NEED to know what a stretch of grader cleared road on the track is called, how it works when a bike is rolled over it, and who bought that ad space right next to it.

Not like I can figure out what's up watching 30 guys ride through it. It would all just be so confusing.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Cool race! Stoked to see Camille prove that her win last year was no fluke - her run was super solid and poised, very much deserved. And fun to see Troy make that course his bitch all weekend, also a well-deserved "W". Sucked to see Vali stack it when she was so close to the win, but she's got time and it will only make her more hungry. And gawwdamn Bulldog! I'd say "tough as nails" but I've bent nails before...

Yay racing!! :headbang:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Cool race! Stoked to see Camille prove that her win last year was no fluke - her run was super solid and poised, very much deserved. And fun to see Troy make that course his bitch all weekend, also a well-deserved "W". Sucked to see Vali stack it when she was so close to the win, but she's got time and it will only make her more hungry. And gawwdamn Bulldog! I'd say "tough as nails" but I've bent nails before...

Yay racing!! :headbang:
Vali and Brook both crashed in the same spot. Their responses couldn't have been different

Brook: I gave it a full send, that's my job, shit happens.
Vali: I suck

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
Troy gets the award for most well deserved win. Been so close how many times?? I said to the wife after qualifying "Imagine if Troy can consistently find that second or so he's been missing, people are in trouble"
Maybe that new race rig is enough to put him consistently on the top step, that would be insane to see him have a run of domination like Gwin.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved

Crazy.

That video shows a lot more roots in the wood section that I had seen in most pictures. Gnarly.

Accurate representation, if I had been on that bike and got stopped in the corner like he did:
20210616_182805.jpg

No really mom only pu$$ies wear full face...