Quantcast

Lets try and get all the DHR's in one thread...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Fury said:
They single handedly devalued the entire DHR market. It was a stretch for me to get $1225 USD for my DHR at the end of last season... :nuts:
nah...that was the whole 'e-market" at the time...there are way more DHR owners now than ever before...expect the same this year too...

Cave Dweller

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Sherpa said:
Can you see this one?
Yes, i can see that one. Your are a good man :)

Looks like the same tubeset that is being used on the highline? And i hope that 1 1/8 headtube is for racers only, hope turner haven't given it the flick on production models.

Would be lighter for sure, but i kind of like the look of the square tubded DHR. Need to see it built up first.

Ratfink

Monkey
Jan 29, 2002
SoCal
Ok, here's a really crappy photo of Anka's DHR Prototype. Sorry for the poor quality of the shot and the really bad seat angle. Sorry I don't have any photos to post of the new Prototype 4x bikes. We built up four of them yesterday and they look really sweet. Last nights bike building marathon was a blur!

Cave Dweller

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Ratfink said:
Ok, here's a really crappy photo of Anka's DHR Prototype. Sorry for the poor quality of the shot and the really bad seat angle. Sorry I don't have any photos to post of the new Prototype 4x bikes. We built up four of them yesterday and they look really sweet. Last nights bike building marathon was a blur!

ARRRGGGG!!!!!!!

:redX: :redX: :redX:

Can someone post these pics on RM so i can see them.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
sn0wboarder said:
I guess they abandoned 1.5?

When MBA did the write up on the team DHR they said the pros use 1 1/8" headtubes for weight savings..... it will be interesting to see what they do in 06 for the DHR. Who knows if they will go to round tubes. That may just be PRO only.

1soulrider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2002
nor cal
The big news about the 06 DHRs is that they will be.......

white.

No new tubes or design changes, just white instead of black.

mantra

Chimp
Nov 17, 2005
Stuttgart Germany
bizutch said:
wonder what a white DHR would look like???? :cool: :cool: :cool:

I emailed Turner yesterday and asked them about the color of the 06 DHRs. Btw I attached a picture of the white DHR and get this for an answer: "Robert

That picture of the White DHR is the exact same color we are doing for 06. The 06 DHR will be in White with Grey/Black/Silver Decals.
Thanks
Jarett Dierken
Sales Manager
www.turnerbikes.com "