Quantcast

Little Monkeys

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Here are a couple pics of Lily - she's two months old now.

I really shouldn't be allowed to 'do' her hair after bath time....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
It was pointed out that I hadn't posted photos of Willow lately so here we are....

Its 105 degrees outside and she decides that she wants to ice skate...

LOL! Syd was hooked on her rain boots for a long time this summer too. And, there are days when she won't put anything on but her footy PJs (even when it's 90 outside). :busted:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
LOL! Syd was hooked on her rain boots for a long time this summer too. And, there are days when she won't put anything on but her footy PJs (even when it's 90 outside). :busted:
Caroline has a book called "One Naked Baby" and he has froggy boots. Julie bought some at Target and we couldn't get them off of Caroline for nearly a week. She still loves them.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
noah is really getting into fishing....just like i was from about age 3-20. he pulled in this fatty along with about 5 others that afternoon. lil sis is posing with her prize pinecone ;)

...and the baby girl, hair all dolled up for the 3rd b-day invitation pics

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
noah is really getting into fishing....just like i was from about age 3-20. he pulled in this fatty along with about 5 others that afternoon. lil sis is posing with her prize pinecone ;)

...and the baby girl, hair all dolled up for the 3rd b-day invitation pics
[
WOW! Noah looks so grown-up as does your baby girl!!! Man, time really does fly!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ah yes, nothing quite prepares you for later dissappointment and failure in life like the ol' overstocked trout pond...

jk of course ;)
Dude - you're *not* kidding. We went back to this pond after dinner and I $hit you not, every SINGLE cast they made caught a fish. They were ecstatic. The rest of their fishing lives will be trying to live up to this one evening...

Of course, I think I'll take 'em back to that same pond again next year. :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
WOW! Noah looks so grown-up as does your baby girl!!! Man, time really does fly!
i know....don't remind me :( my youngest is snuggling up to me right now watching peter pan. we let her stay up late tonight because it's her last night as a 2 yr old. i guess we just want to make it last :(
i'm just not ready for this face to belong to a 3yr old

and noah...holy crap...he's not a little kid anymore (he's still small for his age but...) 2nd grade already! jeez!

and his first day of preschool

and i still can't believe that he was throwing down stuff like this when he was that age

and mikaela is quite the little princess. oh yeah, she caught a fish that day w/ noah too :thumb:

it wasn't too long ago that i was posting pics like this in the lounge

sorry for the long post. i think i'm just overly sentimental tonight because my baby is growing up.