Quantcast

Little Monkeys

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
THANK YOU, GANG!!!!! Here they are......

The one of her posing (age 4) at Mammoth is special, as the boulder she's on is by the mammoth statue. I even contacted Bill Cockroft about it to see if/when they do any "remodeling", if I'd be able to buy the boulder from them. He actually said he'd consider it!! The other (age 3) is at the annual JazzFest at Mammoth with her mom. Gee, did she like going to Mammoth or what?!?!?!?

Attachments

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
mantispf2000 said:
THANK YOU, GANG!!!!! Here they are......

The one of her posing at Mammoth is special, as the boulder she's on is by the mammoth statue. I even contacted Bill Cockroft about it to see if/when they do any "remodeling", if I'd be able to buy the boulder from them. He actually said he'd consider it!! The other is at the annual JazzFest at Mammoth with her mom. Gee, did she like going to Mammoth or what?!?!?!?
She is precious! I hope you look at her pictures often and smile.

Homey

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The O.C.
Thanks guy's! I'm excited to do all of the "Dad" things with my son and I'm so excited to see him grow up...it happens so fast, even in only 2 weeks!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
SkaredShtles said:
Congrats ya friggin' HIPPY!! :thumb:

Thanks! I can't wait until my wife stops working and our income divides in half so we have to move into a VW bus. Rainbow Convention here we come!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jdschall said:
Thanks! I can't wait until my wife stops working and our income divides in half so we have to move into a VW bus. Rainbow Convention here we come!
It's not that bad........... my wife quit with our first. Been 5 years now since she was working. You'll just adjust.

And loom your own clothes. :D

Edit: Try living on 1 income immediately and save all the second for the next 8 months. It'll make the transition into poverty a little easier. :p

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
Mine are Noah - 6 and Jake - 4. Time goes by real quick, so when your asked 'Dad can you play with me' while your in the middle of mowing the lawn and rain is coming - drop what your doing because it will stop raining, but your kids will never be little again.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
jdschall said:
On or about January 10th 2007, I will be able to add something to this thread.

Until then meet Cletus the 9wk old Fetus:
wow, congratulations dave!! make the most of your free time NOW!!! :cool:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
corey_dcstreet said:
wow, congratulations dave!! make the most of your free time NOW!!! :cool:

Now you know why we were asking you all kinds of questions about your littlin' and the dog when we were at Massanutten. :) I think she had just taken the piss test the day before we went up there... :thumb:

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
antimony said:
No kiddos for me, but just wanted to say that you all have some cuties! Nice pics! :D
Yeh me too. I missed my window. I'm stuck with all old ugly broads. Ain't getting married I guess. And if I did, I'd have to have kids right away cuz I'm getting too old to consider having them. You all are very fortunate and blessed with beautiful kids. Good luck with them.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
My little monster is developing quite the personality.

She now tries to hold her own bottle when she eats and makes some GREAT faces while doing so!

Almost there:

I've Got it!

And then she realizes it's empty :(

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Here's Evy from last week. What she's walking on is actually a thick rope that swung back and forth. This was about 15 feet off the ground and I didn't think she'd try it, but she ran right up and walked across without hesitation.

Chloe is becoming quite the ham.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Cool! I didn't know they had Red Pandas at Welly Zoo! I was planning on getting stoned and going there one weekend. Is the rest of it good?

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Chunky Munkey said:
Yeh me too. I missed my window. I'm stuck with all old ugly broads. Ain't getting married I guess. And if I did, I'd have to have kids right away cuz I'm getting too old to consider having them. You all are very fortunate and blessed with beautiful kids. Good luck with them.
At 38 I considered myself to be in the exact same situation, now approaching 41 I find myself happily married to my perfect woman, with a sweet 10yr old stepdaughter and a beautiful little boy. I think my good karma kicked in all at once.