Quantcast

Little Monkeys

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
fluff said:
At 38 I considered myself to be in the exact same situation, now approaching 41 I find myself happily married to my perfect woman, with a sweet 10yr old stepdaughter and a beautiful little boy. I think my good karma kicked in all at once.

:thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Chunky Munkey said:
Yeh me too. I missed my window. I'm stuck with all old ugly broads. Ain't getting married I guess. And if I did, I'd have to have kids right away cuz I'm getting too old to consider having them. You all are very fortunate and blessed with beautiful kids. Good luck with them.
You must be living in the wrong state. I can't tell you how many really attractive, fit, late 30's/early 40's women I see out here on a regular basis. :thumb:

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
No snowboards till they learn to 2 planks, my 3 yo was 15th out of 15th. It was also only the second day of skiing completely on his own. My 5 yo was 8th, he did have the fastest time on the harder of the 2 courses.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
mogulskr said:
No snowboards till they learn to 2 planks, my 3 yo was 15th out of 15th. It was also only the second day of skiing completely on his own. My 5 yo was 8th, he did have the fastest time on the harder of the 2 courses.
Sweet! My 5 & 3 year old are both skiing independently. Only one more to go! :thumb:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Piper and 2 of her pre-school teachers on her "graduation day" a couple weeks ago. (the stories I could tell you about the one on the right... :devil: )

And with her friend Zach...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
DRB said:
Zach looks like trouble... you might have to "deal" with him.
Ha...I'm afraid my daughter is the trouble maker of the 2. :help:

skaredshtles said:
Holy crap. Those other girls appear to be 12 years old. :eek:
The one on the right is 34. We went to college together, hence all the crazy stories I could tell you about her. :oink: The one on the left is just an "intern" at the pre-school and is in highschool.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
some pics from our recent vacation
hanging out at the cabin

posing in the tree

3 yr old upset about something

Lil manimal racing XC (he asked where the jumps were when he was done :D )

Lil manimal and i even had time to explore a local freeride park. he finally got his chance to really test out the new bike :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
A couple of newer ones of Syd.

Getting ready for track season -- playing on her horse.

Sharks don't scare her...she'll bit their tail off ;)

She REALLY doesn't like beans.

She does love to "make music".

ANd she :love: the pool!!!

One last one for today...enjoying her first fireworks display.