Quantcast

Little Monkeys

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Halloween...
Tried to get Momma to leave the pirate costume on, but noooo...
And the big one had to be death for his last trick or treat. And "Death does not smile"...

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Me and the fam went to Hanging Rock State Park today. My wife and I took our 5 year old for his longest hike yet (2.0 miles+/-). I took a few photos whenever we stopped to rest.

My little monkey Damon

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
UFC night at my house :D (frame grabs from video)
Mikaela holding on for at least 8 seconds while noah prepares to slap the freshly shaven back of my head

the lil manimal clothesline

not sure if i posted this or not in here but......youngest daughter satiated after an ice cream cone in boone, NC

my best portrait shot yet , Boone, NC

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Manimal - That's a great shot of Noah...he looks so old now!!!
Thanks! i know, i didn't believe how true it was when i heard some lady talking about how progressive their "growing up" becomes after kindergarten. he's coming home from school with all kinds of hip little phrases and he's reading in the top of his class. heck, the kid reads to his sisters at bedtime now.....it's sad and exciting to see the transition.

speaking of transitions :D today at the skatepark

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
Thanks! i know, i didn't believe how true it was when i heard some lady talking about how progressive their "growing up" becomes after kindergarten. he's coming home from school with all kinds of hip little phrases and he's reading in the top of his class. heck, the kid reads to his sisters at bedtime now.....it's sad and exciting to see the transition.
and the scary part hes starting to look like you:biggrin:
aha jk

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Being a dad is a trip.
We were in the studio moving stuff around (cleaning up). He asked me to take a picture of him with the helmet on, so I grabbed the goggles and he grabbed the gloves. Then the bike came into play... we had fun :biggrin:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
haha! those are rad!!! i've been wanting to do poster sized prints of my kids decked out in their favorite thing/sports attire. i'll have to get you to shoot noah w/ his bike and my girls in their gymnastics stuff. those look so good!

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
haha! those are rad!!! i've been wanting to do poster sized prints of my kids decked out in their favorite thing/sports attire. i'll have to get you to shoot noah w/ his bike and my girls in their gymnastics stuff. those look so good!
Thanks man. We can totally work something out with kids shots. I would be really stoked to do them. (PM)

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
my niece taking a shot at tennis, at my brother in law hopes.

got pissed at the referee. :p

doing her critique on the set

preferred activities involving pop corn.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
newer pictures.
taking her to school

and this is the latest accesory to the family. my niece Alex. he is 8 months old now. 6 months old at the time of these pictures.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Long over due for an update on this thread.

Syd's 10months old now!!!!

She certainly does keep us busy these days.

And, she LOVES hiking with either of us!

Posing for some X-mas card photos.