Quantcast

Look The New G-boxx Ellsworth Dare !!!

JK:UK

Chimp
Apr 17, 2004
UK
likewise, threads like this and in fact the entire ellsworth thing are so over the top over the internet. the bikes originally, and even now each frame is still the lightest in its class. i.e. moment was lighter than the 6-pack etc etc.

never have i heard more crap talked by the "haters", and constantly rehashed for each new ellsworth thread, and bad experiences repeated by those who've read something. i invite the people who've had problems to comment, and the classic pinkbike forum bunnies to quiet down unless they've had an experience.

i'm very happy with mine. so light.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
offtheedge said:
Tony Ellsworth is an a hole
His company warranty sucks
the customer service blows

.......at least I'll know for myself
those who ride know. ;)
you lucky bastard, you actually got your hands on one.
i have test rode the dare before, and i totally love everything about it exept the long top tube. the rear tracks well and is just soo plush/?linearish?. kinda thinking about it, it would be a match made in heaven with the fox 40 up front.
only if they put that dare with the id tubing into production... :drool::drool::drool:

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
anyone have any updates on this? sixsixtysix mentioned that they were NOT going to produce these.... but that was back in 2005.....has anything changed?

so is it the ROGUE from here on out as Ellsworth's DH "race" bike? (since that's all they have on their site...although it's listed as a FR bike)