Quantcast

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Just read on Yahoo, that with the writers strike 99.99999% over, we very may well get 5 more episodes this season. That station owes its fans so hard after promising 28 straight episodes. At best, we'll get less than half of that.

At worst, we'll get just over quarter of what they promised.

I DEMAND MORE LOST.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Just read on Yahoo, that with the writers strike 99.99999% over, we very may well get 5 more episodes this season. That station owes its fans so hard after promising 28 straight episodes. At best, we'll get less than half of that.

At worst, we'll get just over quarter of what they promised.

I DEMAND MORE LOST.
Perhaps i'm wrong, but I thought we were getting 16 straight episodes this season? I'd almost wish to have the 7 episodes now, take a break for a couple months, and then have the other 9 straight.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I was pissed they shot the crazy french chick! WTF? Pretty lame ending to a major character.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I bet this whole thing is part of a weird competetion between Ben and Penny's dad....."changed the rules"

Ben and the other guy have this weird "Most dangerous game" type of contest. They are loony rich guys trying to amuse themselves....

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
What the hell is going on?

Everyones life is going to sh!t. Me want to see happy ending. Me want all to live. Me angry at producers for fvcking it all up.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
What the hell is going on?

Everyones life is going to sh!t. Me want to see happy ending. Me want all to live. Me angry at producers for fvcking it all up.
Did you really expect it to go any other way?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I thought the smoke monster killed all the soldier dudes except the leader. What kind of crappy monster manages to only maim one dude?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I am curious whats going to happen with tonights episode "Cabin Fever".

Sounds like we will for sure be getting some Jacob action in tonights episode.

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Cool, The Jacob stuff freaks me out. I've been reading some of the theory websites and they're all over the place but are mostly based on time travel and the geology of the island. Wierd stuff. Some peope have some great imaginations out there though.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Cool, The Jacob stuff freaks me out. I've been reading some of the theory websites and they're all over the place but are mostly based on time travel and the geology of the island. Wierd stuff. Some peope have some great imaginations out there though.
Yeah the Jacob stuff is for sure weird.

I have read a few of those theory websites about the show too. For sure some creative minds out there.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I thought the smoke monster killed all the soldier dudes except the leader. What kind of crappy monster manages to only maim one dude?
A racist one. I think the dude he fvcked up was the only dark skinned brotha wasnt he? Like a Jose looking feller.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Repeated shark jumping does not a series make. I've watched this far but COME ON.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Repeated shark jumping does not a series make. I've watched this far but COME ON.

for some maybe, but not yet have they jumped the shark... they are coming close, Although they made a series out of us guessing what was going to happen next... now it is getting a bit predictable. I am still willing to hang in there though. I guess they don't have much time left on the series, so they must push answers on us more than questions.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in order to be considered "jumping the shark," doesn't the show have to create an event solely for ratings? LOST isn't jumping the shark. Ratings are down, sure, but every twist and turn is somewhat conceivable given the plotlines and mysteries from seasons one through four. Brungeman is right, we'll see more answers than questions.

Just how far do you think the writers are going to raise the stakes?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in order to be considered "jumping the shark," doesn't the show have to create an event solely for ratings? LOST isn't jumping the shark. Ratings are down, sure, but every twist and turn is somewhat conceivable given the plotlines and mysteries from seasons one through four. Brungeman is right, we'll see more answers than questions.

Just how far do you think the writers are going to raise the stakes?
Ok, maybe shark jumping was the wrong term to use.

I just seems like watching a bad series of sequels to an original movie that was really good.

"Lost IIV: Back to the Island"

Replace shark jumping above with "straw grabbing".