Quantcast

***Malaise Monday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i impulse ordered a on one rigid fork from planet x last night....now to find a frame for it....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Of my two product owners one left in January for Iceland and then the other one announced today she is leaving for NYC. So I spend all day trying to fix this as I had luckily a pipeline ready of people trying to replace the guy who went to Iceland. It was a hectic day.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Back to *work. Haley asked me to move her little desk to the basement to work next to me. Hannah is being... annoying. Wifey has board meetings all day, so there is no reprieve.

For those with kids, just an FYI Disney+ has a 7 day free trial currently and is only $7/m.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Of my two product owners one left in January for Iceland and then the other one announced today she is leaving for NYC. So I spend all day trying to fix this as I had luckily a pipeline ready of people trying to replace the guy who went to Iceland. It was a hectic day.
Has she seen the news lately?

NYC might not be great for a while...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
praying my son naps so I can get an extra meeting in. he's currently singing "I like to move it move it" and swinging his legs in the air...

back to fasting after three weeks off because fuck if I ain't got fat quick. Put on 8lb from my lowest, although some of that is undoubtedly hydration

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well crap. At least I will have the Mercedes back tonight.

Shop message

We are at $95.00 to check the car out. Car needs a fuel pump $625.00 parts and labor,crank shaft position sensor $195.00 parts and labor. These are what it needs to run , also found that the drive belt idler pulley is cracked so it needs a drive belt kit $390.00 parts and labor. We can do the work today .

I had them go ahead

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Well crap. At least I will have the Mercedes back tonight.

Shop message

We are at $95.00 to check the car out. Car needs a fuel pump $625.00 parts and labor,crank shaft position sensor $195.00 parts and labor. These are what it needs to run , also found that the drive belt idler pulley is cracked so it needs a drive belt kit $390.00 parts and labor. We can do the work today .

I had them go ahead
Back when I hated myself and owned a mercedes, I'd always ask the mechanic why parts are so expensive and difficult/labor intensive to access. Every time he replied "they're engineered to last the life of the vehicle." Every damned time.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
me too. I haven't had a proper fish fry since I moved here.
Back when we're not all dying or afraid of dying of mexican bat flu, I think we just found a suggestion for one of our CO monkey group dinners.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Dafuq? Is it some other owner/name now? I guess I haven't been past the nuclear wasteland in awhile...
Pretty much all houses at this point. Gotta be confidence inspiring when they make you sign a waiver acknowledging your house is built on a remediated Superfund site.