Quantcast

Man this is so frickn interesting

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
ONE PHOTON WAS LAUNCHED 2 MILES LEFT AND ONE 2 MILES RIGHT IN A FIBER OPTIC CABLE. SCIENTISTS ALTERED THE PHOTON WHICH WAS LAUNCHED LEFT, YET THE ONE ON THE RIGHT, 4 MILES AWAY POSSESSED THE CHANGE AS WELL
THIS VIOLATES EINSTEINS LAW OF RELATIVITY, THAT LIGHT CAN TRAVEL NO MORE THAN 186,000 MPS
UNLESS THE HOLON PRINCIPLE IS ADDED
THEN, WE REALIZE THAT WE, IN 3D ARE ONLY PERCEIVING PART OF THE PHOTON IN VISUALITY, BUT IN ESSENCE, IT EXISTS AS A BIGGER WHOLE, PERHAPS AS ONE, THAT WE ARE UNAWARE OF, DUE TO THE LACK OF OUR PERCEPTION BEYOND OUR 3D REALM
FOCKING AWESOME HA?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
what's with the caps? :stosh: anyway, entangled photons are cool, yes. what's with this "holon principle" tho? googling it only came up with new age sites.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Here fellas, read. Keep and open mind and do not be afraid to think outside the box. This sh*t could well save the human race, but only if we're all on the same page. Jo is onto something. He's a real nice guy, I've talked to him on several occasions. He by no means is intending to disregard any previous theories, he simply adds to them and incorperates a little holistic logic, based upon something that happened to him when he was a child. Fascinating guy, from Germany, a AA gunner in Berlin in WWII.
http://www.quantum-metaphysics.com/essay.htm#4. THE HOLISTIC UNIVERSE

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Knuckleslammer said:
Here fellas, read. Keep and open mind and do not be afraid to think outside the box. This sh*t could well save the human race, but only if we're all on the same page. Jo is onto something. He's a real nice guy, I've talked to him on several occasions. He by no means is intending to disregard any previous theories, he simply adds to them and incorperates a little holistic logic, based upon something that happened to him when he was a child. Fascinating guy, from Germany, a AA gunner in Berlin in WWII.
http://www.quantum-metaphysics.com/essay.htm#4. THE HOLISTIC UNIVERSE
that dude is about as insane (literally, i would not be surprised if he were schizo) as the timecube guy.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Toshi said:
that dude is about as insane (literally, i would not be surprised if he were schizo) as the timecube guy.

See folks, there you have displayed before your eyes, the mindset of a typical scientist from the 20th century. Afraid to think outside the box, afraid to consider that there might be more to add to quantum theory, other than the existing STALE theories that are approaching 100 years old. You didn't even read it did you?

Knuck

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Knuckleslammer said:
Here fellas, read. Keep and open mind and do not be afraid to think outside the box.
There's a box? This sounds like it is from "The Homeless Guide to Quantum Physics" by Chongo Chuck.

The Cheese

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Knuckleslammer said:
See folks, there you have displayed before your eyes, the mindset of a typical scientist from the 20th century. Afraid to think outside the box, afraid to consider that there might be more to add to quantum theory, other than the existing STALE theories that are approaching 100 years old. You didn't even read it did you?

Knuck
i read a paragraph, and that's enough to tell me that the guy is insane. his writings really sound like those of a schizophrenic person, going off of what i've read about that condition and my personal experiences talking with a person with that disease at some length.

"Holistic logic tells us that the entity of humanity forms a holon with all humans" <-- makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. making up words does not constitute meaning.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
A Holon is a part of the universe which is complete and consistent in itself, but is also an necessary integral part of a greater system which encompasses it. What's so hard to understand about that? Atoms are a holon. Atoms are complete in themselves. They have a consistent form that can be relied to be the same no matter where they are found. Atoms however can join together to form molecules. Molecules are made of atoms. Molecules encompass atoms. Molecules are more complex than atoms. Molecules are holons because they are complete and consistent within themselves and because they can be organised into a basic living cell. Cells are holons which can form a body organ. Body organs can form a complete being...etc

What it is saying that from the atom up to the cell to the organ to the human, and on and on, we are all part of a greater entity, yet, individual, but also belonging to a greater whole and all interrelated. Are you refusing to accept the idea that there exists no heirarchy and there is nothing beyond this 3d realm? That is schizophrenic thought, I think. Let's keep this friendly though folks :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
um, tell me how you get from observing quantum entanglement of photons to assuming that a "humanity-entity exists in M-D space" and then i will pay more attention

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
The whole of humanity encompasses the characteristics and capabilities of all humans (HP3). Holistic logic tells us that the entity of humanity forms a holon with all humans. Therefore we assume that a humanity-entity exists in M-D space, with much superior reality and capability than ours. We cannot perceive it, yet it is immanent in us. Humanity-entity includes all our characteristics, therefore it has the characteristic of a single individual that pursues its own interests. It is more intelligent than the smartest people throughout history combined. From its M-D environment, humankind-entity perceives interrelationships and potentials that are impossible for us to fathom. It is aware of our thoughts, because its consciousness includes the consciousness of each human (HP3). As it implements its decisions, it carries us along as we do the cells of our body.

Let me guess dood, your from the school of "once your dead your dead" right?
LOL

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Why do you think the world is going down the S-TUBE quickly? Because we are stuck inside a box man. Does that not make sense to you? Humanity is supposed to be united, for one common purpose, to create, to love and to help. Have you seen any of that lately? I haven't. Turn on the news. War, Rape, Death, Destruction, etc..........

I don't even watch it anymore. Humans need to think. That's all we really have is our minds. Why not open them up to new thoughts, beliefs and the notion that maybee, just maybee there is more to all this than meets the eye? Look at the way things are progressing? Medicines are pushed on us, more often than not, causing more side-effects than what the medicine was initially intended for in the first place. It's 2004 and we're still burning fossil fuels. Humanity is not in synchronication with the environment. Your a smart dude Toshi. Do you understand the give and take relationship of nature? Does that exist as well in humanity? No. Well why do you think things are the way they are? If people would open their minds a little bit and be a bit more in tune with themselves, and realize that their inner reference point should be their own spirit and not ego, the world would be a better place. We are all one, part of a bigger whole. That is what I believe, even before I started reading all this stuff. I don't really wholeheartedly believe in what Jo is saying. It does build off other theories and if you look at the whole picture, it makes sense. Nobody is taking away from what theory already exists. For theory is simply a pyramid, built atop other existing thoery. Nobody is discounting things here, but nothing extrodinary has happened to science in the past 100 years on the side of energy, time, space and matter and human existence. Why? Because people are afraid that there might be more to this. Why? I don't know, I guess humanity wants to keep on the current course of the downward spiral.

Knuck

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Knuckleslammer said:
Humanity is supposed to be united, for one common purpose, to create, to love and to help. Have you seen any of that lately? I haven't.
this is sorta funny, coming from the webmater of the RAGEAHOLICS forum. :think:

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
narlus said:
this is sorta funny, coming from the webmater of the RAGEAHOLICS forum. :think:

I'm all done with that sh*t tough guy. I'm all about the brain now and peace of mind. Rage has no place in my mind any longer. It ate me alive for a long time and I had something happen to me that I'd rather not explain as nobody would believe me anyhow and no, I don't do drugs, except for the occasional vicodin.

But anyhow, life is not how I want it to be right now. So, I'm doing the only think I know to make it better, and that is use the brain to figure out ways to make it better. There are ways to turn on certain regions of the brain that we don't normally use. There are ways to tap into the 90% dormancy as well. It's just that science has yet to accept this as fact, caus science has it's head up it's ass, just like the government and all the pill pushers out there. I'm not saying I dislike medicine. I take prilosec daily and I couldn't live without it. There comes a time though when people must realize that there is not a pill for everything. People must take responsibility for their own bodies and not live recklessly and rely on medicine constantly. Like the millions on prozac and whatnot. I was one of them. YOu want something? You have to try. I had depression. For years and years and years. I took all that crap. It robs you of your life. Think about it.

If you open up your mind and look at things in a different light, you can and will realize that you, yourself are amazing and have amazing potential. Potential to rid yourself of depression, anxiety, fear, low self esteem. Without polluting your body with psychoactive meds. People have given up faith in themselves though. I did, for a long time. Now, emerges the new an improved knuckle. Still a little off kilta, but that's what makes me special, ain't it? I make no sense whatsoever, do I?
:eviltongu

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
no you dont make any sence at all. but i believe what ur looking for is acid. or some seriose budhha stuff.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Showtime said:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=holon
(just for reference)

I love when someone goes off like this and anyone who isn't in agreement "Isn't thinking outside the box", its a nice cop-out when things are far fetched. Regardless, stop thinking so much and go out and ride your bike already.

Yeah, I looked it up as well. I'm not saying I have all the answers dood. I am going to look though. It's part of human nature to wonder and contemplate. If you don't, what is left? I'm not saying everyone has to believe in this stuff as concrete evidence, this is it and end of story. We all have different opinions and viewpoints and that's what makes the world special. I have no right to say what is right or wrong. What the **** do I know. I'm simply presenting something I thought was interesting. Who can discount that it is not possible, that spiritually speaking, we can and do exist in a realm other than this limited 3d space. What's wrong with a little metaphysical debate on a Friday afte5rnoon? :thumb: What is real?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Knuckleslammer said:
<snip>

If you open up your mind and look at things in a different light, you can and will realize that you, yourself are amazing and have amazing potential. Potential to rid yourself of depression, anxiety, fear, low self esteem. Without polluting your body with psychoactive meds. People have given up faith in themselves though. I did, for a long time. Now, emerges the new an improved knuckle. Still a little off kilta, but that's what makes me special, ain't it? I make no sense whatsoever, do I?
And some crackpot "scientist" helped you achieve this? :confused:

-S.S.-

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I Are Baboon said:
Hey, Knuck found some kind of inner peace. Regardless of how, why does everyone have to be hating on him for it?

WERD. JESUS. Hey, It's like this. I won't go into detail. However, you did not see me on here for a while. Something happened to me. Besides that, I've been living for 34 years with HATE, RAGE, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION. Think about those for a minute. They are all fear based. What is fear in essence? Lack of knowledge, perhaps lack of the unknown and understanding. Basically I realized that it is my thoughts that create my reality. Nobody can say that is untrue. I realized that it doesn't have to be like this. My core-beliefs affect my thoughts, which affect my emotions, which affect my actions which affect my reality, and also what I expose myself to. Next time you sit down and watch the news, focus on it. Focus on the message they are portraying. F E A R
So, that's one aspect of my life I have changed. I'm on a new path, that's all, life doesn't have to be miserable. I now know this.
Peace

Knuckle

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
narlus said:
yeah, knuck, good to hear. i was wondering where you went. figured you hucker yrself into oblivion on the FQ. :D
Nope, just small hucks man. I have my eye on a nice 5, 6 and 7' staircase, don't know the exact height, but I probalby will wimp out. I haven't ridden it on dirt yet and probalby wont, it's good on the street, but impossible to ride on the dirt, that's what the MTX is for anyhow. Trip down to Disney was fun. Ride back was horrific. I drove for 18 hours straight till I got out and puked my brains out. Wife took over. We almost got blown off a bridge in Maryland that only had jersey barriers on the sides separating you from a 30' drop into the river. I had one of those 2" receiver hitch cargo things. Was blowin us all over the road in the hurricane winds on the way back. Next time, I'm going to take 2 shots of nyquil, 2 valiums, 2 percosets and get on a frign plane.

Knuck

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
SkaredShtles said:
And some crackpot "scientist" helped you achieve this? :confused:

-S.S.-
Is your world still flat?

Is earth the center of the universe?

If it were not for new ideas, we would never advance...

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Knuckleslammer said:
I'm all done with that sh*t tough guy. I'm all about the brain now and peace of mind. Rage has no place in my mind any longer. It ate me alive for a long time and I had something happen to me that I'd rather not explain as nobody would believe me anyhow and no, I don't do drugs, except for the occasional vicodin.

But anyhow, life is not how I want it to be right now. So, I'm doing the only think I know to make it better, and that is use the brain to figure out ways to make it better. There are ways to turn on certain regions of the brain that we don't normally use. There are ways to tap into the 90% dormancy as well. It's just that science has yet to accept this as fact, caus science has it's head up it's ass, just like the government and all the pill pushers out there. I'm not saying I dislike medicine. I take prilosec daily and I couldn't live without it. There comes a time though when people must realize that there is not a pill for everything. People must take responsibility for their own bodies and not live recklessly and rely on medicine constantly. Like the millions on prozac and whatnot. I was one of them. YOu want something? You have to try. I had depression. For years and years and years. I took all that crap. It robs you of your life. Think about it.

I don't really care about your experiences and what not as long as they've made you a better person. I'd like to point out one thing though. For thousands of years various religions have taught exactly what you are saying you've gotten from new age science, that we are part of a larger picture, while we control our own actions our destiny is controled by a supreme power. The more we align our own actions with the will of the supreme power the better our lives will becomes... that sounds pretty much like any mainstream religion out there. I'm not saying that your thoughts are not valid, I'm just saying that your ideas, or the ideas you are beginning to accept, aren't really new, they've been around for thousands of years with a different context, different jargon and differant packaging but the overall message is still the same. Welcome to the light :thumb:

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Kornphlake said:
I don't really care about your experiences and what not as long as they've made you a better person. I'd like to point out one thing though. For thousands of years various religions have taught exactly what you are saying you've gotten from new age science, that we are part of a larger picture, while we control our own actions our destiny is controled by a supreme power. The more we align our own actions with the will of the supreme power the better our lives will becomes... that sounds pretty much like any mainstream religion out there. I'm not saying that your thoughts are not valid, I'm just saying that your ideas, or the ideas you are beginning to accept, aren't really new, they've been around for thousands of years with a different context, different jargon and differant packaging but the overall message is still the same. Welcome to the light :thumb:
I hear what your barkin out dog, I'm not hard core religious. I don't really take everything the bible says as the absolute word. The bible is sort of like this. You send a white dog with black spots though a room of 10 people, then ask the people what they saw. 2 will say "black dog with white spots" 2 will say "white dog with black spots" 2 will say "what dog" and the other 4 will say they saw a diety, start collecting money, and build a temple. I believe in Jesus and his message, just not a lot of the other stuff. It's just interesting to me to hear a scientific viewpoint on it. And you know what? Science is starting to realize as well that a lot of the new stuff they are discovering goes hand in hand with what the budists and all the rest of them have been saying for thousands of years. So who's really behind the 8 ball? Science or religion?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Knuckleslammer said:
I hear what your barkin out dog, I'm not hard core religious. I don't really take everything the bible says as the absolute word. The bible is sort of like this. You send a white dog with black spots though a room of 10 people, then ask the people what they saw. 2 will say "black dog with white spots" 2 will say "white dog with black spots" 2 will say "what dog" and the other 4 will say they saw a diety, start collecting money, and build a temple. I believe in Jesus and his message, just not a lot of the other stuff. It's just interesting to me to hear a scientific viewpoint on it. And you know what? Science is starting to realize as well that a lot of the new stuff they are discovering goes hand in hand with what the budists and all the rest of them have been saying for thousands of years. So who's really behind the 8 ball? Science or religion?
If this wasn't so damn long I'd save it as my signature... that was just great! :cool:

Knuckleslammer said:
...It's just interesting to me to hear a scientific viewpoint on it. And you know what? Science is starting to realize as well that a lot of the new stuff they are discovering goes hand in hand with what the budists and all the rest of them have been saying for thousands of years. So who's really behind the 8 ball? Science or religion?
If you go back to Bohr and his compatriots, or Newton, there were a bunch of them who drifted off into metaphysical twaddle. It's easy to drift off from a useful train of thought and get lost.

I think your holon boy's past lost. Get too far into the loon theories and you can get too tangled up and lost to return.

Don't fall into the trap.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
johnbryanpeters said:
If you go back to Bohr and his compatriots, or Newton, there were a bunch of them who drifted off into metaphysical twaddle. It's easy to drift off from a useful train of thought and get lost.

I think your holon boy's past lost. Get too far into the loon theories and you can get too tangled up and lost to return.

:stupid:

-S.S.-

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
johnbryanpeters said:

How can you say he's lost when you didn't even read what he had to say. And who is to say what a useful train of thought is anyhow. You as well as I know that nobody, Newton, Einstein, Bohr, Kant, etc has the answers. The author makes no claim as to his theory being the absolute end all. He simply had a vision and is trying to explain what he saw through the various theories that already exist and DARES to elaborate on them. That's why things progress so slowy, because of people that are afraid to go beyond what is currently accepted. Do this, go outside tonight and look up at the sky. Then ask yourself if it is impossible that there might be a little bit more than what we can perceive with our human senses. If you read the theories on the Holon principles, they do not discard what is currently accepted, they add to it and with simple examples using a crystal, prove how they apply and agree beyond a shadow of a doubt with what is currently accepted. Read it. I'm not bashing you Johnny, but you and my dad would get along great. My dad still thinks Einstein and his cronies ended all possible questions and there is nothing else to ask. Anybody who dares go beyond what is currently accepted in the scientific community is thought of as SATAN. I simply can't understand that.
:think: