Quantcast

McCain suspends campaign for 'historic' crisis

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Do you even watch the news...one can plainly see that ABC sent in the hatchet man Gibson in and he got his ass handed to him. Katie Couric more recently with CBS....Hell MSNBC had to demote their top two political commentators because they simply could not control themselves...give me a break...
As if it would do any good, WTF are you talking about ?

Please elaborate. I would love to now how Gibson " got his ass handed to him ".
Answer The Question Posed To You
Still waiting.

freightGOD

Monkey
Jan 26, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Are you Sarah Palin ?

You sure answer questions like her.
Are you Joe Biden, trying to get a guy in a wheelchair to stand up?

what questions have I not answered. You are losing it pal, as is your messiah!

I'd really like to play with you kids some more, but I gotta go get my popcorn ready for the ass kickin...which will be televised for the world...

Can't wait to see NObamas foreign policy thoughts, without a tele-prompter...

Oh yeah, this is going to be SCHWEET!!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Are you Joe Biden, trying to get a guy in a wheelchair to stand up?

what questions have I not answered. You are losing it pal, as is your messiah!

I'd really like to play with you kids some more, but I gotta go get my popcorn ready for the ass kickin...which will be televised for the world...

Can't wait to see NObamas foreign policy thoughts, without a tele-prompter...

Oh yeah, this is going to be SCHWEET!!
Well you'll have to wait, because the subject of the debate has been changed to a more relevant topic. You might know that if you had more credible news sources.

Defenestrated

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2007
Earth
FrieghtGOD I would enjoy hearing your arguments for McCain. I mean all your talking-point'esk hate for the left is great and all, but what about McCain do you actually like enough to lash out so violently against his detractors for?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Do you even watch the news...one can plainly see that ABC sent in the hatchet man Gibson in and he got his ass handed to him. Katie Couric more recently with CBS....Hell MSNBC had to demote their top two political commentators because they simply could not control themselves...give me a break...
So EVERY media outlet that interviews Palin is wrong? So let me ask you this...do you have any critique of the Sean Hannity interview with Gov. Palin?

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
McCain takes credit for bill before it loses

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and his top aides took credit for building a winning bailout coalition – hours before the vote failed and stocks tanked.

The rush to claim he had engineered a victory now looks like a strategic blunder that will prolong the McCain’s campaign’s difficulty in finding a winning message on the economy.
“Sen. McCain knew time was short and he came back, he listened and he helped put together the framework of getting everybody to the table, which was necessary to produce a package to avoid a financial catastrophe for this country.”
On Monday morning, McCain campaign communications director Jill Hazelbaker said on Fox News that the deal would not have happened “without Sen. McCain.”

“Sen. McCain interrupted his campaign, suspended his campaign activity to come back to Washington to get Republicans around a table,” Hazelbaker said. “Without Sen. McCain, House Republicans would not have appointed a negotiator, which would not have moved this bill forward.

I'm sorry, it's just not funny anymore. This guy might have been a good President but looking at the idiots he surrounds himself with, I'm worried.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
heh, from the above article:

"After the vote, commentators were harsh. MSNBC’s Chris Matthews said: “He’s like a cavalry commander who said ‘Charge!’ and the Republicans went into retreat.”"

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
What's your rationale about Obama appearing on O'Reilly and how it compares with Palin's interviews with the lead anchors from ABC and CBS?

I'm stupid? I'm a liberal faggot? I suck?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Not unlike Bush thanking McCain for the GI Bill he voted against and it passed anyway.

McCain knows what vets need and it aint no schoolin'