Quantcast

McCain ~vs~ Obama: Election 2008

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Source = n8's sandy vag.

Oh please, we all know N8 didn't type that. I'm sure it was from the same e-mail forward list that warned n8 that plastic in the microwave causes cancer and flashing your high beams will get you shot by gang bangers.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
mccain has more time on the senate sh!tter than obama has been in the senate..
And just look at what he's accomplished in that time.

I'm trying to recall your opinion of Kerry, another Vietnam vet and senior senator... I'm having trouble so please remind me.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
And just look at what he's accomplished in that time.

I'm trying to recall your opinion of Kerry, another Vietnam vet and senior senator... I'm having trouble so please remind me.
Kerry was afraid of public defecation, so he has no time in the senate sh!tter, sorry.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Obama HTFU!!!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06272008/news/columnists/obama_smart_as_a_pistol_with_new_tough_g_117495.htm

THE Democratic Party has long been mocked as the Mommy Party for its soft, nurturing governing style and its paralyzing patience for listening to dissent from every quarter, no matter how small or irrelevant.

...now that Barack Obama has taken over the Democratic Party, he's bending these "genderizations."

All-inclusive to the point of absurdity? Not anymore.

Obama operatives last week rooted out a couple of Muslim women and ordered them to keep away from the bleachers behind the candidate unless they removed their head scarves.

Coddler of criminals? Not anymore.

Obama - rated the most liberal member of the US Senate- now sides with the most conservative members of the Supreme Court in supporting a state's right to execute someone who rapes a child.

The candidate of anti-gun sissies? Nope.

Obama may as well have strapped on his John Wayne chaps and holster yesterday to announce his support of the Supreme Court's decision that the Second Amendment guaranteeing gun rights actually means what it says.

Are the Democrats now the party of states' rights, gun rights and the death penalty?

Last edited:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
ah yes, the new york post, a pinnacle of journalism
hey, at least he admitted where it was from this time (enabling us to just breeze over it) as opposed to when he poached articles from newsmax.com and gopusa.com without giving the links... :busted:

I keep checking the NY Post's front page to see when they finally just start going with "BAT BOY LIVES!!" as their lead story. :rofl:

Samirol

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2008
This is nothing different than when Bush has made people in the background remove their ties to seem more blue collar, this is extremely common in politics and it is the right wing media trying desperately to find fault in a candidate that has fewer skeletons than most.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I'm watching Hilary apparently endorsing Obama at the moment. Her body language is shocking, she can't bear to look at him. Haha.
Edit- watching Obama speak now....bloody hell, he's about 110% better as a speaker than Hilary and 1000% better than Bush. He's almost as good as Tony Blair...with a bit more polish he'll almost be as good as Bill Clinton.

Last edited:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
LOL... who says mccain is slow on the up-take??

:rofl:

http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidateFeed7/idUSN1819664920080718

Republican presidential candidate John McCain commented on Friday on the unannounced timing of a high-security trip by Barack Obama to Iraq, saying he believed his Democratic rival was going this weekend.

But McCain's spokesman said the Arizona senator knew nothing about Obama's schedule. Obama said last month he would go to both Iraq and Afghanistan soon. But his campaign has given no dates, seeking to cloak the trip in a measure of secrecy for security reasons.