Quantcast

Megan Black to the front desk....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
But you DID wear them...like last week...were you sportin camel toe? Moose knuckle?
You had to go there! Ack. Maybe his camel toe is hidden by his texas sized belt buckle. Yee Haw!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
biggins said:
yeah it went off in a tangent. so you are at a wedding this weekend?

No. I got my dates mixed up, Ben. My bad. It's next weekend. If you want to come up and hang out, you're more than welcome. We could hit G'boro on Sat. for the build day, and then hit Tar River on Sunday. Or the reverse so that you would be closer to home on Sunday. Either way....it's all good. We'll quaff many brews and find some ho's to help you get over Megan..... :cool:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
There darn near pratically nekkid at Interbike! And the chicks they hire for Interbike I think are actually local strippers...why would they say they care about Megan's boots? Goddamn chicks are catty! :D
dh girlie said:
That's hysterical...they are just jealous...you should not worry about it...they are obviously feeling threatened by you...stupid broads.
I'm glad to see your thinking has finally come full circle on this issue. ;)

I'd like to take this moment to again profess LL's 11th Postulate on Women:

"If they focussed more on harnessing the magic powers of the punanny and less on clawing past and backstabbing each other, they could rule the world." :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
llkoolkeg said:
"If they focussed more on harnessing the magic powers of the punanny and less on clawing past and backstabbing each other, they could rule the world." :D
SHHHHHH!!!!! We don't want them to find out!

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Megan Black said:
biggins, you are truly a pimp on the bike and the streets.....

but i got some bad news, i'm sorry but i gat a man!

(you gotta a WHAAAA????)

i gotta man!

our internet affair must end :(
PFFF that's a relieve.. :o: :p

9 pages of enjoyment. :D

And on a sidenote, your pictures are really nice biggins. I never knew you could ride that good.

J

JRB

Lefty said:
PFFF that's a relieve.. :o: :p

9 pages of enjoyment. :D

And on a sidenote, your pictures are really nice biggins. I never knew you could ride that good.
Are you hitting on Ben???

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
loco said:
Are you hitting on Ben???
A little bit.. :D .. i thought there was a opening.. now Mb has e-dumped him. :D But i see she is already taken. To bad. :(

But i have more respect for him now.. with his awesome photo;s who have been displayed here. And the cool mugshot photo of him.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
thanks for all the compliments peeps.

i am still trying to overcome my broken arm mental block and i am hoping to be back up to speed in a couple of months on the big bike.i just need to go rock some of the drops and stair gaps that i used to hit before the broken arm and hit some bigger doubles. this being my first time back on any kind of jumps i left felling pretty good about the day i had.

hopefully i'll be back on an urban bike soon since that is really where my skills are.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Greyhound said:
No. I got my dates mixed up, Ben. My bad. It's next weekend. If you want to come up and hang out, you're more than welcome. We could hit G'boro on Sat. for the build day, and then hit Tar River on Sunday. Or the reverse so that you would be closer to home on Sunday. Either way....it's all good. We'll quaff many brews and find some ho's to help you get over Megan..... :cool:

mmmm yummy dirt ho's

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
From NSMB.com
Chris Duncan loves to chat with the masses. Please don't congratulate Chris and Hannah Steffens. They have parted amicably but they endured all the good wishes with a smile.

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
Dogboy said:
From NSMB.com
Chris Duncan loves to chat with the masses. Please don't congratulate Chris and Hannah Steffens. They have parted amicably but they endured all the good wishes with a smile.
They looked so happy together.

J

JRB

Lefty said:
I wanted to use another word for silent, that it;s silent around her. I misspelled i geus .:(
Yeah - I know, but I wouldn't have been an ass if I'd said nothing. Sorry.