Quantcast

@@@Middle finger @@@

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Shot a 2 over par last night, so that was neat. Still got it. Should probably play more.

Today it's gonna be a haircut, hanging drywall and a hand rail, maybe fix a bathroom fan and start tackling car maintenance.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Here you can already feel fall in the air and the sun is lower already.

Hoping my thumb will soon be good enough so I can get back on the bike.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
:wave:

Shot a 2 over par last night, so that was neat. Still got it. Should probably play more.

Today it's gonna be a haircut, hanging drywall and a hand rail, maybe fix a bathroom fan and start tackling car maintenance.
Not bad, I still find golf boring despite having played it growing up.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We've got three days of some bullshit heat and humidity starting today. I'll get out for a jog this morning before it gets too bad out there. Working from home and the cat won't stop yelllng at me.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Heat & humidity warnings here too. I am heading to school to meet one of our new teachers and give her a tour etc. Then it's back to school shopping with the oldest spawn while the youngest is at gymnastics and then the youngest while the oldest is at practice. Lucky me! Mall time with the spawn :blink:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hi fronds

i slept well. yay

new coworker is also a biker [cool]. he wants to ride after work [cool]. he wants to do it tomorrow, when it will be 95* [less cool]. We'll see.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
heat and humidity bullshit around here too. Was suppose to paint main room ceiling. Fukdat, going to ride wet trails.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Our team at work is getting together tomorrow in the same room for some training of some sorts. We've hired/replaced 3 people since the pandemic happened, so it'll be the first time we all meet each other in person.

BLEH, can't we just continue this non social thing a little longer? :banghead:

Need to make some coffee...Work from home today and then some mild DH tonight. Fingers crossed that the thunderstorms stay away and the lift stays open.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
new coworker is also a biker [cool]. he wants to ride after work [cool]. he wants to do it tomorrow, when it will be 95* [less cool]. We'll see.
He likely has no idea what he is about to do.

Morning. Rode a bit last night, it was not overly hot but super humid, wet, muddy and slimy. I don't think biking will be fun in the next few days with temps in mid-90s and the dew point in mid-70s. :fie:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
gotta power through some work, then take younger kiddo over so he can check out the new flowy/jumpy trails. then older kiddo goes to tkd and i'll wrench on a friend's kid's bike. yay.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As a larger heavier rider there is a reason there is no carbon fiber or ti on any load bearing part of my bikes
only bike i wouldn't do carbon is DH. have carbon wheels on my half carbon trail bike (which also has carbon bars) and my enduro bike. pretty sure i'm heavier than you.