Quantcast

Mont Ste Anne World Cup - now live!

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
WTF?

Did they give injured riders topical anti-biotics (like Bacitracin or Neosporin), or just wash out the wounds with used bottles of Evian? :think:

Cedric missing 2 WC's because of negligent medical attention on the mountain (I'm assuming it was here, not in a hospital -as in walking wounded that didn't need a hospital stay-) sucks.

Fraser - you bringing the 224 to do some runs?

racing with stitches in your leg, down a hill full of cow poo can cause infections, too...

RD

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Boston, MA
Been here for a couple of hours now, the rain is coming down in buckets and isn't scheduled to stop until some time in the morning.

how's the brofest down at the jacuzzi? tobler and i are calling it an early night; too many guides to install tomorrow.

holla.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
They took the rocks out. :(
"Winner of the first World Cup, Mark Beaumont, rides through one of the new groomed and bermed sections. Gone are the famous rocks and roots of old MSA which have been replaced with endless berms."

yeah, very GHEY.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Calm down...the groomed section represents probably less than 1/10th of the track. It's a blast to ride and the rest of the track is unchanged from last year.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
A little request: How about some other then just close ups. I love the pictures from Champery where you got more a feel of the track. Like this one