Quantcast

Mont Ste Anne World Cup - now live!

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
Couldn't get it right? I sourced out a bike my team could ride, I chose this...outland did not want our feedback nor did they care.

Anyways.....Julien Camelini-what bike is he on?
Camelini is on the Mojo team riding on an Orange 224

EDIT: nevermind...two people have already said that lol

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
"Possibly Kovarik(passport issue)"
Is there any chance he's racing?
not that i've heard,
http://www.frontlinemag.net/news.php?news_id=419

Google english conversion
"Canadians did not want Kovarik
Likewise not at the start in Mont Sainte Anne Claudio' s team colleague Chris Kovarik will be. Its past season is coined/shaped by Pleiten, pitch and breakdowns: After the rain in Vigo and that plates in Champery proved this time the Canadian authorities as play-crude. Apparent Chris at the airport the entry was refused, and thus its chances stand badly to repeat the previous year triumph in Mont Saint Anne. On the very hard distance Kovarik with security would have mixed the victory together. But that it becomes at the latest also with the Worldcup in Schladming again. Despite, or better because of the Pechsträhne the Australian will rank there as with the world championships in away William with security among the circle of the favorites!"

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
dang thoughs pictures are insainly tight!

Anyone know what shutter speed their shooting at? I want to get a blur like the in the background with the frozen rider, its sick.

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
Throwback BoXXers! Wicked! So DH mountain biking is gonna go the same way than Nike did with all the throwback MJ shoes. What's next on the list? Throwback Mag 21 SL for XC racers???!

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
dang thoughs pictures are insainly tight!

Anyone know what shutter speed their shooting at? I want to get a blur like the in the background with the frozen rider, its sick.
All the Littermag ones are shot with a point and shoot and a 300mm, all auto shutter, auto everything. Its all you need. ;)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Some riders are bummed and others are loving it. It is ridiculously fast in some sections. The course is super beat though, and top 80 hour starts now... doesn't look like tons of riders will be putting runs in as it was fairly uncrowded all day, allowing guys to get full speed runs without having to stop.

Oh, and y a...compression and converting took like 4 hours on this crummy laptop. The time was counting UP. Ugh.

I had an update up at about 9am on the site, haven't had tine to check in here, just came off the mountain.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Any word on the Nissan meeting yesterday concerning video / broadcasting.
No word about that. We can go live to the rest of the world, but not the USA at this point. It is now too late for this weekend (we have to get a highspeed line run to the finish truck) but the plans are in the works to have it ready to go for the next event.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Any pictures of Alex(BCD)?
i have not been on track much, 3 flats but i have all my lines for tomorrow not i just have to keep air in my tires.

having lot fun, tracks fast and big hits, fast bearms and lots and lots of rocks.

both my sd cards died? i have few but lots of people are taking pics.