Quantcast

More real estate doom and gloom

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
@kidwoo There is no reason for life, no pre-ordained purpose, the only things that matter are things you decide matter and that you are bent towards by the prevailing weight of society’s shared myths. Chill bro.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A couple I'm friends with who I met years ago racing dh and I have made a pact to keep tahoe trashy. They had someone literally just stroll into their house late one night asking them why they were there in the air bnb they rented.

He chased him out with a basball bat :rofl:
My widow neighbor and I have one of the few houses in the area that hasn't been replaced by a Mcmansion, stories added or otherwise given the HGTV touch. Neighbors have been trying to pursuade her to move in to a home so someone will fix her eyesore of a house. I mow her grass and shovel her snow and help out when I can so she can stick around.

Her back yard.
PXL_20210312_205448829.jpg

When she moves it will get bulldozed and Mcmansioned.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
My widow neighbor and I have one of the few houses in the area that hasn't been replaced by a Mcmansion, stories added or otherwise given the HGTV touch. Neighbors have been trying to pursuade her to move in to a home so someone will fix her eyesore of a house. I mow her grass and shovel her snow and help out when I can so she can stick around.

Her back yard.View attachment 157710

When she moves it will get bulldozed and Mcmansioned.
That back door looks... dangerous for old ladies. :think:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
That's called "appalacia distressed". It's actually very prestigious, all the new architects are using it. Call toshi's person for an estimate.

Very authentic.
I found the houses sporting pillars when we drove through Kentucky a long time ago... amusing. It appears at some point it was a requirement, regardless how shit-boxy the house was.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
"nice places to live"

You wanna see me really rant? Ask me about the mass marketing of an outdoor lifestyle in otherwise hostile enviroments made 'convenient' in order to make a buck off nature for instabangers.
Did you answer my question with a question? Are you a politician?

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
No I answered your question by probing deeper into why you asked it whether you knew it or not.

That doesn't make me a politician, that makes me huggable :cupidarrow:
now I can’t think of what I asked all I can think about is nipple hugs.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
speaking toshi's third home.....

westy source material

I fucking love that website. So fitting Reagan is in their logo. I don't understand the mechanism, but wealth clearly disables all aesthetic sensibilities.