Quantcast

Mountain Bike Weekend Jim Thorpe....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
You asked if you were the only person without lights. No, you're not... I don't have them either. That's my point ya friggin bastard. Now shut up and get back to your sewing.
Can I leave before my 200th pair of sneakers is finished?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
Can I leave before my 200th pair of sneakers is finished?
depends who they are for. If they are for your grandmother, you should finish them first out of respect. If they are for your father, finish them - he's grumpy and it's father's day. Otherwise, yes.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
OK... Echo and Treesaw - are you meeting at my place? Not a problem, I just need to know if you are so I can make sure to be there.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
jacksonpt said:
OK... Echo and Treesaw - are you meeting at my place? Not a problem, I just need to know if you are so I can make sure to be there.
That's the plan. We are looking to be there about 9am Friday I think.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Echo said:
That's the plan. We are looking to be there about 9am Friday I think.
Friday??? I thought you were heading down thursday? regardless, that's fine with me. If you're talking friday morning, I'll try to be ready to go when you get there and we can all head down together. I was shooting to leave about 10, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Treesaw - do you need directions?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JACKSON, Thanks for getting speedies BTW!!!!

I'll buy some rolls tomorrow when I'm down there.

I was thinking about it last night at the grocery store, I bet it's just better to buy food down there, I bet it's cheaper and you don't have to transport it!!!!! Just a thought of course, I still bought a bunch of stuff last night.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
I was thinking about it last night at the grocery store, I bet it's just better to buy food down there, I bet it's cheaper and you don't have to transport it!!!!! Just a thought of course, I still bought a bunch of stuff last night.
Yea... I wanted to get the meat up here (can't get speedies down there, and I wanted burgers) and I only needed a couple of other things, so I went ahead and got them yesterday. But yea, I think you're right... for most stuff, probably easier to get it down there.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
jacksonpt said:
Friday??? I thought you were heading down thursday? regardless, that's fine with me. If you're talking friday morning, I'll try to be ready to go when you get there and we can all head down together. I was shooting to leave about 10, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Treesaw - do you need directions?
We discussed it last night and decided it would be better to set up camp in daylight.

I'll forward Treesaw the email about getting to your hizzy.