May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
America - Love it or leave it.

Heard that enough in the last 8 years, but now the shoe is on the other foot

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
I agree. I am in a funk and woke up depressed this morning. I feel that the country was bamboozled by someone who studied the techniques (see Saul Alinsky) of how to target and win over the biggest group of people in the nation, the middle class, in order to get elected. He basically enlisted the help of the least educated, the youngest, financially challenged, opressed, least knowledgable group of Americans, which make up enough people to get him elected. He catered to their emotions and got them "high" on the idea of hope and change that he never really defined. This is a man that needs to be watched carefully and needs to be held accountable for the direction of the country that he puts forth. We know that we cannot count on the mainstream media to shoot straight with us, so it is our patriotic duty to keep a close and watchful eye on him throughout his term.

Bwhahahahaha. What a douchnozzle

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Okay

New realm

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1115801&page=7

frother said:
This Liar will never be my president, and I will spend my days trying to get him impeached.

froth froth froth said:
NOT MY COMMANDER NOT MY CHIEF! I would never follow one order from that Marxist.
I urge every military member to resign now in the field. Park the ships and walk out.
Walk off the job. Refuse to fight, refuse to follow the marxists orders...frig it what they gonna do too thousands refusing to follow a marxist?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Seriously, my brain hurts from reading that sh!t. n8, you look good next to those jackasses.

Sean Hannity makes me want to punch babies.

<edit> Wow.

REMEMBER WE FOUND 5000 METRIC TONS OF YELLOW CAKE URAINIUM IN IRAQ, we also found chemical agents and weapons,
we found 90 mig jet fighter buried under neath the sand in iraq at numerous places.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Wow, and to have these neocon frothers think that they speak for the entire nation.
In the middle of idaho, they do speak for the entire nation in the middle of idaho.

t. n8, you look good next to those jackasses.
Haven't you noticed?

n8 is gone. :)

All the posts, all the threads............gone

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
The Hannity **** rules, what a bunch of lunatics!

As a military member, I plan on walking out as soon as he is inaugurated. My family will understand that I am standing up for principles, and I will avail myself upon the kindness of Republicans nationwide for money, food, a home, medical and retirement benefits and other miscellaneous support...
I will let you guys know how it goes...from my new home in Kansas. Leavenworth, Kansas.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Some of these Hannity posts are great :rofl:

No I am implying that Obama knows roughly dick about the military or anything that we do. To fully understand the military, one must serve her. Also, Bin Laden means nothing anymore, he is just a trophy and I believe that he has been dead a long time, just something I have hypothesized from my actual knowledge of terrorism and how thier minds work. But I am sure the government paid me to be an expert on the Middle East and Islamic people on a hunch, right?

The election is invalid and Obama wins nothing but total dedicated hatred for his crimes against the Republic.
Let ACORN's Master reap what he sowed.

He wont leave. MY god people dont you understand what just happened. I cant listen anymore as everyone gives anouther excuse until we are cuba or the former soviet union.
Your not American any more that scum bag Marxist pushed into power just like his convention. So get used to being a subject and go **** your freedom dreams.

Yellow nation...yellow people and yellow excuses.
Your not better than the **** that made his speech last night.
Go ahead push you twit. Right now most a great part of. America is screaming mad...mad enough to rise up an army.
You wanna go this direction? Cause I am ready to give it back ten fold. I swear this is not the time...you really dont want to do this.

Right now if the military men and women are smart like I know they are they would walk out of service.
It may be the only time they get this option.
:rofl:
:rofl:

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
It seems you and Sanjuro both got deleted.
Yeah its a tough gig there. If you make outrageous statements then you just blend in with the furniture. They're too stupid to get snide innuendo or satire and if you just come out and say things overtly they delete you. Fine line to tread.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I voted for Obama. And I am a registered republican. Mind you I changed from Natural Law to Republican for $10 from some candidate who wanted my vote in the primary.

I have all the guns I need, either to keep me from the mouth breathing knuckle draggers on those forums, or from my own government.

I am glad Obama won. This country has been going the wrong way for the last eight years, and now we get to pay that off. Maybe he can change things, maybe he can't, but at least he didn't pick someone like Palin, and that's all I needed to vote for him.

What's really sad is that this is the level national politics has sunk to. Hunter Thompson used to call politics the "last true great blood sport." Its no longer even that. Politics has become some sort of bastard, retarded, half inbred offspring of The Real World, Professional Wrasslin and Jerry Springer. No longer do issues matter, just sound bites and rumor mill bull****.

These are the days where you get low and stay out of the line of fire, the whack jobs and the chickens are all going to be coming home to roost.

Anyone got a beer for me?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
You could prolly pound a 40 with your avatar...
Just a 40?
I think it might be time for more than that, but I need to go for a jog.

What makes me want to drink today is the simple realization that one of those mouth frothing IQ black holes is going to put a bullet or a bomb into Obama. That's going to be a very, very bad day in this nation.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
McGirk must have earned his way out from under such an insulting title by now!
Nah, it fits. I have my moments where I am not as much of a dim bulb as N8, but I assure you that they don't even come close to the number of moments where I am a complete and total member of the ass-hat olympics.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Just a 40?
I think it might be time for more than that, but I need to go for a jog.

What makes me want to drink today is the simple realization that one of those mouth frothing IQ black holes is going to put a bullet or a bomb into Obama. That's going to be a very, very bad day in this nation.
I am willing to bet on 2 things. 1 - the frother's don't have the IQ to put together a decent plot. 2 - Obama has much more secret service protection than any president in US history.