Quantcast

New Years Resolutions

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
so what'dya got?

here are mine:

Defatten by a further 20 lb

Continue to be active in all seasons, and inspire my darling baby girls to be ski and bike w/me as much as possible

Eat lovely wagyu hybrid steaks

Successfully oversee the interior remodel on the mountain house, hopefully wrapped up winter '23-'24

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
I don't do New Year's Resolutions, but I would like to:
  • Learn to f-ing relax
  • Spend more quality time with my kids
  • Read more, internet less
I also wouldn't mind getting licensed in a few more states.

MonkeyGut

Monkey
Dec 8, 2006
I agree on the why wait n'all that, I started at the end of last month on a couple goals. Skate skiing has been great and if you want to strip the lbs, it works amazingly well for that as well as just getting out and pinning your HR. Been on the rower a bit and that has been good, especially with this warmup. Looking to moto in other states this summer/fall. Been all over Idaho/Montana and looking to twist somewhere else for funness. Anyway, good luck with y'all's endeavors whatever they are and hopefully they get moved from the resolutions pile to the regular life pile.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I weighed myself by accident the other day so getting fit is top priority. It becomes harder every year and it sucks.
How does that happen? "Oops I'm on a scale, well would ya look at that!" :confused:

No real resolutions this year other than the usual constant desire to get my shit more together.

My weight has stayed remarkably constant but the fat:muscle ratio varies quite a bit and it's a constant battle to stay on the right side of it. Also as time passes I find it harder and harder to achieve and maintain cardio fitness.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
no I just completely came up with the term 'license to ill' all on my own :rofl:

It's a drink. As in I'm implying your new years goal is to make a brass monkey and drank it down
Have to be careful that monkey can be a little funky. :busted:

I am within 5lbs of my highschool weight, which I mainly attribute to my daily explosive diarrhea.
So I’ll just to ride more in 23 and workless. Because fuck work.