Quantcast

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Hockey Game? that was a freaking war. Stupid 4 minute major for boarding almost sunk the Sharks when the Canuks got 2 back on that power play. Those guys were beating the snot out of each other.

looks like the Sharks still have something left

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Good series, good game. Hate Vancouver. Really turned after Eager tried to fire his guys up and that screwed up 5 v. 3. Took a blown icing call to get the face off close to the Shark net...ahh well, every dog has its day.

GO BRUINS...

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Great game last night. Watched the 1st OT and DVR'd the rest and watched it after work today.

Good game tonight also.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Big win for the Bolts.

Patrice Bergeron looked awful tonight. I wonder if he's still feeling the effects from that hit in the previous series. He looked out of sorts tonight.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
It is done...........No More Thrashers........thank god.............Bring on the Winnipeg............will they be called the Jets again??

Good riddance to Atlanta and the most godawful uniforms ever to be seen in the NHL.

splat

Nam I am
It is done...........No More Thrashers........thank god.............Bring on the Winnipeg............will they be called the Jets again??

Good riddance to Atlanta and the most godawful uniforms ever to be seen in the NHL.
I really some times question the NHL , I mean why do they keep putting franchises in Place that have already tried and failed miserably ?

Remember the Atlanta Flames ?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Biting? WTF Burrows?????

Good game - tough way to lose for the Bs.

Get Chara out from in front of the net on the PP Julien. Boston needs to hire a PP consultant/assistant coach. Their PP is brutal.

UNHrider

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Epping, NH
Biting? WTF Burrows?????

Good game - tough way to lose for the Bs.

Get Chara out from in front of the net on the PP Julien. Boston needs to hire a PP consultant/assistant coach. Their PP is brutal.
They already have one in Jarvis, who they brought in from MTL. at least the B's kept Vancouver's pp off the board.