Quantcast

NHL Playoffs - Down to 4 - who's gonna win it all?

Who's gonna win the Stanley Cup??

• Buffalo All the Way Baby!

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • This will be the Senators Year!

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Niedermeyer and Pronger - The Ducks will win it all!

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • The Dominator and the Wings will hoist the Cup!

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
The reason there was all that pushing and shoving and punching was that with about 2 seconds left on the clock Alfredsson turned and deliberately fired a wicked slapshot right at Scott Neidermeyer at Center Ice! WTF! You just don't do something like that in hockey.
If that's a regular season game, Alfredsson's in huge trouble in the third...

Looks like the NHL didn't do anything, which is unfortunate. A suspension would have been overkill, but they should have fined him or something. That was a pretty low class move...

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
What do you think - will the Ducks close it out tonight? I think they will - Emery is starting to show some cracks while Jiggy continues to play stellar between the pipes. He just sucks up shots so well - hardly any good rebounds for the Sens to capitalize on and put home pucks.

My prediction - Ducks 4 and Sens 2

Teemu gets to hoist the cup tonight.

Whattya think?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
The Sens have about a snowball's chance in hell to win the series, but they might still have one more win in them.

The Sabres would have pwn3d the dux0rz... sad :(

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
i'm with ya mmcg, ducks put it away tonight teemu gets to hoist the cup finally ! man, i can't wait for the first game between the ducks and senators for next season that games going to to an ass kickin brawl the whole game . payback is a bitch, neil and alfredson get there's.go ducks !

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Happy for the Finnish Flash, classy great player, all the way back to Winnipeg. Happy for the Neidermayers, still cant stand Pronger!
Happy for me that I can go to the Honda Center and see the Cup next year.
[(But still would rather see it up North)

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Did you see the Flying V on that period 2 power play? Incredible. And when that girl went into the sin next to the crease? And then one timed the feed from her brother? Where did they get her?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Did you see the Flying V on that period 2 power play? Incredible. And when that girl went into the sin next to the crease? And then one timed the feed from her brother? Where did they get her?
Canada, I think.

That's awesome, you can't stop the "V". so don't even try it!

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Quote of the night has to go to Pronger. After the game he was asked why he was missing from the bench for 15 minutes during the first period. He said that he had separated his shoulder, popped it back in, and was having trouble getting it to stay in, but didn't want to miss the rest of the game. Ouch.

I was glad to see Scott Neidermayer win the Conn Smythe - he really deserved it.