Quantcast

Nissan Xterra?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
Ummmm...... those actually look like roads to me...... :confused: :think:

-S.S.-
heh. the open dunes are not pictured. :nuts: flag was only $10 at the local honda motorcycle dealer, and is required along with a ohv permit to go into the dunes. the tires hurt the mileage a bit, but not drastically. perhaps 1 or 2 mpg.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
I still think I could drive around there with my Legacy wagon....... :think: :p

-S.S.-
yeah, you could have made it through all of the non-optional routes. the sand was very tacky since it had rained the day before.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I need to find out about offroading around here although i dont have great tires nor can i afford em for awhile.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I took my new Pathfinder out on some tame trails today, and it rocked! :thumb: Stock Everything, just went out for a spin through the woods. There were some serious mud holes, but I got through them. We found an alternate route out of the woods, and I came to a very extreme pitch, I was SURE I was going to bottom ou tthe front or the back, but everything was fine :thumb:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
BigMike said:
I took my new Pathfinder out on some tame trails today, and it rocked! :thumb: Stock Everything, just went out for a spin through the woods. There were some serious mud holes, but I got through them. We found an alternate route out of the woods, and I came to a very extreme pitch, I was SURE I was going to bottom ou tthe front or the back, but everything was fine :thumb:
Cool deal man where'd you head too?