Quantcast

North* reports here-

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Well looks like my trip to North* is getting canceled due to rain and snow damnit. I was really looking forward to it this weekend to. Only 2 more weekends left after this.
Other than the chilly temperature, it should still be a blast...granted the lifts stay running. Dude, just go. We're coming from San Diego. We need other suckers like us on the slopes.

ballaholyk84

Monkey
Aug 24, 2007
Beaverton, OR
Other than the chilly temperature, it should still be a blast...granted the lifts stay running. Dude, just go. We're coming from San Diego. We need other suckers like us on the slopes.
LOl well looks like you talked me into it lol. I will see you there. Even if i drive up and they close well hey at least I attempted and didnt regret anything right?

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
MAN O MAN have you guys had the cheese pizza at the Rubicon grill i mean it taste just like the cheese pizza in the Whistler Village. Good job work trail crew. HA HA oh yea just so ya no ASA has been doing trail work with a freshly healed wrist. I broke my wrist around the same time as her and i no that building trails would not feel good on the wrist.

ballaholyk84

Monkey
Aug 24, 2007
Beaverton, OR
MAN O MAN have you guys had the cheese pizza at the Rubicon grill i mean it taste just like the cheese pizza in the Whistler Village. Good job work trail crew. HA HA oh yea just so ya no ASA has been doing trail work with a freshly healed wrist. I broke my wrist around the same time as her and i no that building trails would not feel good on the wrist.
Ouch! I am definitely gonna have to try it though

benjaminj

mr. amy
Mar 21, 2007
so. tahoe
Yeah, there was even a race 2 years ago where I remember it snowing. The cool temps and rain will just make things better up there for sure. I was up there this morning and there's a total buzz in air for chance of snow up high.

Speaking of such... Blue Wave Burrito down in the Village is starting a drink special of $1 PBR pints for 20 mins at 4:20 on Friday, Sat, and Sundays - what better reason to go to Nstar?

Also, all this crap talk of the bike park makes me wonder if Livewire is the only trail up there? Hmmm... I'm usually able to find a whole crap ton of other trails DH worthy.

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
It snowed for about 10 minutes this afternoon. There is more on the way. Should be an epic weekend!

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Speaking of racing this weekend, is there a Super D race at N*?
TBB used to hold one there and I forgot the trails they used that goes all the way to the Village...all rocky singletrack. What trail is it?

ballaholyk84

Monkey
Aug 24, 2007
Beaverton, OR
Speaking of racing this weekend, is there a Super D race at N*?
TBB used to hold one there and I forgot the trails they used that goes all the way to the Village...all rocky singletrack. What trail is it?
I know there is supposed to be some event on Sunday but Im not sure what it is?

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
so hows the weather been so far? saturday calls for possibly snow and rain? looks like iwill be bringinga poncho or something. no way ill be missing my last day of riding for the year. at least it will be tacky with no dust...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
No matter what I ever wear for the rest of my life..........ozzer will always win.

I got back from canada last week. Then went immediately to colorado. Now I'm back and more badder than evar!

Saturday might be interesting.....higher chance of snow.......could be fun.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Pink socks mean anything to you?:D

ps: get your ass up here......only 3 weekends left
I just went over to my storage garage to get my riding gear... long story short, a little while back my storage was broken into. I thought they only stole a TV from 1994. It turns out they took my big race bag as well.

Bastards got ALL my plastic including my dianeese (spelling?), my D3, my brand new moto helmet, all of my old jerseys/pants/shorts, all my gloves/goggles, etc. Everything!

I'm currently fvcked for this weekend, unless you have any ideas.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I just went over to my storage garage to get my riding gear... long story short, a little while back my storage was broken into. I thought they only stole a TV from 1994. It turns out they took my big race bag as well.

Bastards got ALL my plastic including my dianeese (spelling?), my D3, my brand new moto helmet, all of my old jerseys/pants/shorts, all my gloves/goggles, etc. Everything!

I'm currently fvcked for this weekend, unless you have any ideas.
Who the hell you think you're talking to?

I got all that shizz and more:D

Come ride your bike for a change.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
You guys are hookin' me up right now. I was dying to get out there this weekend (most likely sunday) and thought I was sunk.

I'll take what ever you guys have to offer.

The woo is right I'm:

5'-9''
155lbs
32-34 waste
shoe size is 9-10 (hopefully I won't have to go there)
M/L helmet (I'll try and line one up just in case)

Man I feel like a homeless person or something... the only thing I have left gear wise, is an old pair of TLD gloves that I'll bring.

Thanks you guys!:o:

asa

Monkey
May 2, 2005
If you are short anything, I will be on a red V 10 with my name on it. I have extra gear in the locker room

Racerx7734

Monkey
Mar 4, 2002
Hostile Sausage
Yo Asa.....we need to drink some more beer and eat Calamari............

Word............me no race this weekend....Livewire broke my nose.....

Thanks for all the hard work at the *.............the place rocks even harder now and I love it there.

Wil

supermachete

Chimp
Aug 28, 2007
from the nws.....
SCATTERED LIGHT SHOWERS WILL DEVELOP THIS EVENING AND ARE EXPECTED
TO INCREASE LATE TONIGHT AND SATURDAY. SNOW LEVELS AT AROUND 8000
FEET WILL DROP TO 7000 TO 7500 FEET BY SATURDAY MORNING. UP TO 10
INCHES OF SNOW ARE POSSIBLE ABOVE 7500 FEET BETWEEN LATE TONIGHT
AND SATURDAY AFTERNOON. GUSTY SOUTHWEST WINDS ARE EXPECTED LATE
TONIGHT AND EARLY SATURDAY WITH GUSTS UP TO 35 MPH POSSIBLE. WINDS
SHOULD DECREASE BY MID DAY WITH DECREASING SHOWERS BY SATURDAY
EVENING.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Whoo Hoo!!! Inclement weather here we come. Hope they don't shut down cuz that's one hell of a drive from San Diego. See yall in the morning. Look for the tourists with the deer in headlights look. I'll be the one covered in mud while Ozzer, Ed Lubba, and Sluck are spotless.