Quantcast

Office Bathroom WTF of the Day

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Friggin' engineers. Yes, 4. You were at 1 urinal. That leaves 2 stalls and 2 sinks. They're all pipes!!
But technically it was down to 1 engineer and 4 pipes left, as I was already in process of urinating and taking up 1 pipe........you could have either said "2 engineers, 5 pipes" or "1 engineer, 4 pipes"

4 holes to pee in, 2 engineers.

Engineers says it all

Who is the dumb one now?!?!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I saw a good buddy in the bathroom. I was going to tap him on the shoulder or put my arm around him while he was peeing, then I realize there is no good way to mess with someone with his cock out unless you are going to go all the way.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I saw a good buddy in the bathroom. I was going to tap him on the shoulder or put my arm around him while he was peeing, then I realize there is no good way to mess with someone with his cock out unless you are going to go all the way.
Surprised you didn't bearhug the guy then.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I was in the locker room shower at work, on the first day I rode in. I hear the door open, and the first thing I hear is "So I guess I am not the only c@ck sucker in the office then..." I have never been happy to have a locking shower stall before...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
HA... Jokes and Urinals go hand in hand.

If someone stands behind you while your at the urinal start talking to yourself about how much it burns, and make an effort to show that your straining just to finish taking a leak

As for the dropping trou to take a leak... Its all good until you tuck the shirt..... Sometimes it just feels good to dro your draws to the floor and air it all out when you take a leak.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
HA... Jokes and Urinals go hand in hand.

If someone stands behind you while your at the urinal start talking to yourself about how much it burns, and make an effort to show that your straining just to finish taking a leak

As for the dropping trou to take a leak... Its all good until you tuck the shirt..... Sometimes it just feels good to dro your draws to the floor and air it all out when you take a leak.
Dont forget this classic....look over your neighbor, gaze longingly at him and say "Nice watch..."