Quantcast

Official 05 Ridemonkey Secret Santa Thread

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
WOO-HOO! I've been watching this all week.

Tracking Number: 1Z AT4 230 03 0003...
Date/Time: Dec 21, 2005 6:14 A.M.
Activity: OUT FOR DELIVERY ('bout time!)

(I think I'm almost as excited as my elf!)
:)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
My elf should be getting theirs either today or tomorrow. Can't wait till they get it! I had a lot of fun buying and packaging that sucker up. :thumb:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
My gift was in my mailbox at lunch today. Two rabbit suicide books and a bottle of bubble bath. Thanks kinghami3.

Perhaps my girlfriend's daughters will use the bubble bath.

Happy Holidays Monkeys!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
MMcG said:
My gift was in my mailbox at lunch today. Two rabbit suicide books and a bottle of bubble bath. Thanks kinghami3.

Perhaps my girlfriend's daughters will use the bubble bath.

Happy Holidays Monkeys!
I thought an XC rider might like the bubble bath :p Hope you like the books!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
kinghami3 said:
I thought an XC rider might like the bubble bath :p Hope you like the books!
What made you think I was an XC rider?? I like to think of myself as someone who rides for fun and dabbles in a little bit of everything.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
MMcG said:
What made you think I was an XC rider?? I like to think of myself as someone who rides for fun and dabbles in a little bit of everything.
I honestly have no clue what you ride besides that you are interested in 29", I was just poking fun.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I still don't know who my SS was... I got some really high quality bike socks (1 pair warm weather and 1 pair cold weather) and a big ass purple rubber bike horn shaped like a cartoon animal of some sort :p

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
sirknight6 said:
BTW, that info your dad sent is working! Thanks! :thumb:
I'm so glad!! He asked me how you were doing. He'd be really happy to hear that something he recommended is working, and would probably love to hear the details. :)

bluebug32 said:
Woohoo! I had a lovely chat via cellphone with my UPS man and have now located my SS gift! Thanks, Zman!! I'll post picks once the rest of it arrives :D

haha where did it end up? and there should be something small coming in tomorrow, rest when i get the chance to track it down (and figure out a way too ship it safely)

J

JRB

I can't find the tracking number for my elf, but they should have gotten theirs by now. I guess I should ask Stosh to check.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Zman said:
haha where did it end up? and there should be something small coming in tomorrow, rest when i get the chance to track it down (and figure out a way too ship it safely)
It ended up that my landlord had it. But now I've informed my UPS driver to just drop everything off at my door. So it's all good. I'm actually traveling tomorrow, but I'll check in with you on Mon. Thanks again, you're an awesome SS! I totally lucked out :D

oh, and I can't wait to start reading that book!It's just the motivation I need right now

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
ThePriceSeliger said:
I left my camera connection for my computer at school. It is a Pedro's drinking glass, a whole bunch of various stickers which found a spot on my Ventana, and a Kona beany/hat. It's all super sick. I'm in love with Echo.

You love echo's package..???

:eek: