Quantcast

Official 05 Ridemonkey Secret Santa Thread

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
MMcG said:
My gift was delivered by UPS to my Monkey Elf yesterday.
Munkee elf came home from a tough day at work and found package,
I could not resist temptation especially seeing said package had originated from WebCyclery.

Dude you rock! The Jethrotool is awesome and you went way overboard on the Surly decals, the one is hughmongous! and Mean Todd tossed in a handful of stickers to boot, and ya'll didn't even know I have a decal fetish did ya'?

Once again thanks sooo much and merry freakin' christmas!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MunkeeHucker said:
I could not resist temtation especially seeing said package had originated from WebCyclery.

Dude you rock! The Jethrotool is awesome and you went way overboard on the Surly decals, the one is hughmongous! and Mean Todd tossed in a handful of stickers to boot, and ya'll didn't even know I have a decal fetish did ya'?

Awesome!!!

See this is the kind of stuff I love to hear!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
MunkeeHucker said:
I could not resist temptation especially seeing said package had originated from WebCyclery.

Awesome! I figured it was the least I could do for a fellow Karate Monkey owner!

Merry Christmas Sir!!!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
My present will ship off via 3day FedEx tomorrow morning. Sorry for the procrastination, been busy with work and finals and skiing and haven't been able to get it out yet. Don't worry, it won't be late. :D :evil: :cool: So my elf should expect it Monday at the latest I'd expect.

J

JRB

Shipping tomorrow, FedEx, or 3 day UPS. Just got it together, and need to wrap it.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Just dropped mine off at the Post Office! Work has been crazy and most of the post offices don't stay open past 4:30 here, So I just made it in time!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
SWEET!!! I just got my gift today.

Thanks Hedi, I am digging the new shirt and benie. The Gu was a nice touch too.

Thanks Again!

:thumb:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
My elf will have theirs on Monday via FedEx.

And for when they get it, I forgot to write a note inside saying Merry Christmas and my name, so I wrote my handle on the outside of the box. And Merry Christmas since I forgot to write that. :p :)

J

JRB

OK - gift is sent. I will PM you tracking, stosh. Gift wrap didn't really happen, but i tried to draw a Christmas monkey, and wrote instructions that don't make sense.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Yes, I waited till the last minute as well... but according to UPS, it's all en route. I did some creative packaging - hope my elf likes it. :)

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
The UPS tracking says my elf received their package yesterday but I forgot to put my name on the outside. So if you received a package shipped from NoTubes - it was from me.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
ummbikes said:
I recieved a years subscription to Dirt Rag and some RM green ODI grips and a DVD. Very nice stuff indeed.

Thank you secret santa! Who are you BTW?
I'll never tell.....

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
ummbikes said:
Well if you see him, let him know the grips will look great on project single speed. :drool:
Cool, you'll have to posts pics after all I am singlespeed junkie, heck If I'd known you had a ss project I might've gotten ya' different gifts....Nah.

Geoff G.

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
scituate mass
Shyrmp said:
I was :D

Sorry the card that was supposed to be in the package is still sitting here on my desk at work. :o:
thanks so much. I'm happy that I got stuff that I didn't allready have, I really wanted to get a park helmet. Thanks. :)

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
narlus said:
sweet, let me know how you like that cd...the only musical touchpoints i could find via music-related searches of yr posts on RM were the Mars Volta and Citizen Cain'd.
Yeah, I found myself doing that too --- looking through their past threads trying to find out about them.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Oh the torture! A box showed up for me today.....but I was given explicite instructions to wait to open it until a second box showed up, and open that one first! The suspense is killing me!