Quantcast

****Official Secret Santa 2007****

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
So, can I get ukjason's address and wish list or what???

I know I didn't want to ship internationally, but I also know how much he wanted in last year, and how much it sucked to be left out.
I'll be there for Christmas. A surprise drunken Yank showing up will be enough... :monkeydance:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Here's your gift, I donated to Big Brother and Big Sisters foundation.
I choose Big Brothers and Big Sisters because it was one of the few charities I've always thought was a great idea. I also figured it fit what you wanted for your SS gift the best. I would have liked for it to have been more. Now I'm sure I'll get paperwork in the mail all the time so maybe down the road I'll be able to volunteer.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Good ordered. Shipping today, getting to my place Friday, getting to my guy as soon as it can.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Here's your gift, I donated to Big Brother and Big Sisters foundation.
I choose Big Brothers and Big Sisters because it was one of the few charities I've always thought was a great idea. I also figured it fit what you wanted for your SS gift the best. I would have liked for it to have been more. Now I'm sure I'll get paperwork in the mail all the time so maybe down the road I'll be able to volunteer.

:thumb: Nice work Stosh! I just donated a bunch of art & school supplies to our local Big Brothers/Big Sisters.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
:thumb: Nice work Stosh! I just donated a bunch of art & school supplies to our local Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
Like I said I always thought the idea of the foundation was great. I'm just worried some kid from Newburgh would shank me.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I'm just worried some kid from Newburgh would shank me.
I get tons of thugs "rollin' up on me" when I deliver bikes to the hood.

What would Jesus do if he were 6'1", 240, scared of nothing and slightly crazy I ask myself...

:weee:

Thanks again Stosh!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
If I had a wishlist for SS the only thing I would have put on it would have been to be UkJason for SS this year.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
To the elf, recieved said package. Actually, its been there a couple of days, but the kids walked by it...:rolleyes:

Thank you BTW! Still unopened.

..So do we open or wait?

[edit]I saw who it was from, so the gift had already succeeded! :thumb: Big 'ole grin on face! [/edit]

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Sending mine out in the next day or two. I hope my person likes it. =]

I also sent out pictures of the packaging. Let me know if I have to send them somewhere else.