Quantcast

OK Gamblers! Here's the TreeSaw Baby Pool!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TreeSaw said:
Latest update: nothing new to report :( Still about where I was last week. Another appointment on Friday morning and we'll know more then.
Did you try the cookie trick?

One thing that watching sit-coms has taught me is you just need to find yourself stuck in an elevator or trapped in a remote Diner because of a snow storm, labor will start immediately.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Westy said:
Did you try the cookie trick?

One thing that watching sit-coms has taught me is you just need to find yourself stuck in an elevator or trapped in a remote Diner because of a snow storm, labor will start immediately.
Cookies and blueberry muffins. Lord only knows what I will bake today ;)

This unseasonable warm weather isn't cooperating with the sitcom theory either. I have gotten some great looks though...when people see me out walking and drinking my coffee and ask when I am due. As soon as they find out I was due last Sunday they look at me like I should be chained to a bed. :rolleyes: She'll come out eventually...I hope :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
TreeSaw said:
I actually did stop at the liquor store on Tuesday afternoon and bought the big bottle of Jack. The old man didn't even blink an eye at me. :think: I was a little disappointed. ;)
LOL! You should have seen the looks my wife was getting at the beer festival this summer. As DD, she got all the free root beer she could drink, but it was served in the same "official event glass" that the beer came in. If looks could kill....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
BikeGeek said:
LOL! You should have seen the looks my wife was getting at the beer festival this summer. As DD, she got all the free root beer she could drink, but it was served in the same "official event glass" that the beer came in. If looks could kill....
LOL!!! Nice! Sq-Earl makes me order his beers whenever we go anywhere (he conveniently slips away to see the look on the servers face). It's a fun little game we have :p

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
TreeSaw said:
Cookies and blueberry muffins. Lord only knows what I will bake today ;)

This unseasonable warm weather isn't cooperating with the sitcom theory either. I have gotten some great looks though...when people see me out walking and drinking my coffee and ask when I am due. As soon as they find out I was due last Sunday they look at me like I should be chained to a bed. :rolleyes: She'll come out eventually...I hope :D
Our first was 10 days late, our second was 2 weeks late. Check some of the local pizza places, we have some here that have a "Pregnancy pizza" They guarantee it will help you go into labor within 24 hours;), It worked for our son, not our daughter, work for my sister-in-law.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Brian HCM#1 said:
Our first was 10 days late, our second was 2 weeks late. Check some of the local pizza places, we have some here that have a "Pregnancy pizza" They guarantee it will help you go into labor within 24 hours;), It worked for our son, not our daughter, work for my sister-in-law.
Hmmm....what comes on this "pregnancy pizza" I have eaten an entire jar of tostitos hot salsa (and added a little extra spices) over the past 3 days and that hasn't worked! Now I am out of chips :(

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
TreeSaw said:
Hmmm....what comes on this "pregnancy pizza" I have eaten an entire jar of tostitos hot salsa (and added a little extra spices) over the past 3 days and that hasn't worked! Now I am out of chips :(
Tostito's salsa??!! Isn't that just ketchup? You need some of this: http://www.boulderhotsauce.com/Detail.bok?no=4

Just take a cab to your dr. appt on Friday and make sure it's during rush hour. Bring clean towels and that bottle of Jack.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
TreeSaw said:
Are you trying to smoke her out!? Three alarm salsa and she'll be running for the hills!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
For both our kids the secret to inducing labor was lobster rolls. We went directly to the hospital from our favorite place both times.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
8:27 this morning!!

Everyone is happy and healthy :)

I don't have everyone's guesses here at work but when I get home I'll figure out who the big winner is :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Here she is!!!

Sydney Rose She was a week over due but we are both doing very well and are finally home enjoying each other :D

DOB: 2-6-06 at 8:27AM
Vitals: 7 lbs. 13.5 oz and 21.5 inches long

We're SO excited :love:
Mom & Sydney after feeding:

Our beautiful baby girl

Congratulations to Crashby too...and THANK YOU to everyone!!! :love:

J

JRB

It almost makes me cry to see her. She's beautiful and makes me think of the best day of my life, just a little while back. Great stuff. :thumb: