Quantcast

Old School Rules

OffCamber

Monkey
May 27, 2005
Loxahatchee, Fl
Cool Thread. Probably 1980-82. Hutch with Profile cranks and Bullseye hubs. High end build for the time.

1983 Hutch Trickstar, Skyway Mags and one of the few true quarter pipes in South Fla.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Not exactly old school but old enough, circa 92' bunnyhop footplant, wallride and no-footer over a double. Haro Group 1 with a Tange Switchblade fork.

Last edited:

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado

oldtricks

Chimp
Feb 23, 2009

Me in 84 abouts, in gray ole England - just before I took a 22 or so year break from riding... P.K.Ripper with Bottema forks and coaster brake. Romford skatepark.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I had been thinking about doing this for a long time. Finally went retro on a Liquid...
Only you could get away with running Tuff's on a cruiser besides Richie Anderson!

Cru_ nice look. I like it.

Here are a couple random basement pics. Mostly OS

Cool pics CHepler - what's the deal with the above bike? Panda Pro-Am with urProfiles? And are those KKT Lighting pedals, Kashimax seat and RedLine stem? Would love to hear more about that bike - you don't see to many Panda's.

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
@ don_ pedals are Suntours. Always wanted Reedy's though.

This was the last race bike I built in the 80's.
BITD you only had 1 bike for everything.

Here is the same bike with those basement Tuff's on it in a LBS thing me and a buddy did. That is me with the bow leg table.

As you can see the crowd was wildly enthusiastic. :D