Quantcast

oooOOooOoOOoO Monday the 13th gmt ooOOooOOOoooOOO

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
got duped by my 10 year-old this morning. he managed to convince us he's sick, and that the bullies at school make his life miserable. now he's dancing around at home, playing with the new toys he got for his birthday this weekend.

at least we were clear there would be no screen time at all. and I've prepared a series of questions on two chapters of a book that he has to answer. my wife will do math with him this afternoon. hopefully he doesn't try this again!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
My frustration with Quicken hit limit yesterday. It's been refusing to link accounts, including when 1-2 accounts from same provider do link, or actually unlinking closed accounts. My company 401k has a spending/budgeting platform that I've been trying to make a point of staying away from, but I ended up spending a bunch of time yesterday linking and updating transactions. It has a few reporting shortcomings (can't report all 'home' expenses as one category), but damned if it doesn't work really well.

So... Now I get to back full my data and billing data to 1/1/23 for reporting going forward.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I dont see these doing well. Ram has gone years railing into how non-manly electric cars are and that's pretty well established by their market sector. That whole ad was about how manly their electric truck is. They will likely tank accordingly.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The people who passive aggressively criticize both groups while subtly making it clear they are not to be associated with either are obviously the most insufferable.
I'm not sure where I fall... the SB was *on* at our house, but I was busy making pulled pork nachos, tempura portabellos and onion rings. So technically I know who won, but we didn't care.

It's all so complicated...

On the bright side - I booked lodging and got ski reservations at Taos. :brows:

1676308946580.png

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I dont see these doing well. Ram has gone years railing into how non-manly electric cars are and that's pretty well established by their market sector. That whole ad was about how manly their electric truck is. They will likely tank accordingly.
Range extended electric vehicles for the pickup truck that tows a camper 4x/year (and/or goes on long road trips monthly) use case actually make a lot of sense.

But yes, will be interesting to see how it plays out wrt marketing stigma.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The people who passive aggressively criticize both groups while subtly making it clear they are not to be associated with either are obviously the most insufferable.
oh i was definitely in the super fan group. i just don't feel the need to advertise and be obnoxious about it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
shotgun.PNG

i highly recommend you all not shoot yourself in the abdomen inadvertently with a shotgun. it causes issues

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Another great day to be stuck inside at work.

not sure who's more insufferable.... the football super fans or the people that can't shut up about how they didn't watch it.
Only one group was flipping cars in the streets before the game even started, I feel like that's a pretty big indicator of insufferable-ness.

I too missed every NFL game since I believe the 1st quarter of the semi finals in 2012, as well as every NFL game prior to that.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It was just a kiddie pool and a tarp and a couple of gallons of pig blood in a living room. There were half a dozen ladies in their underwear too, so probably NSFW.
That seems..........Unsanitary.

View attachment 189252

i highly recommend you all not shoot yourself in the abdomen inadvertently with a shotgun. it causes issues
Seems like a very specific kind of self loathing and depression to try and check out in such a way.