Quantcast

PA results

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
When we left at 7:00 they had just finished the pro mens times. Tomorrow Jason will be taking the day off to compile the results. From what I remember, PA's newest Chairlift Operator won the day! Other than that i dont know.

Keep an eye out for the results to be posted on www.MJracing.net , or www.soundkayaks.com (please correct me if those links are bad... its 11:30 and i just got home....)

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
Thanks D.

Tomorrow I will give you all some pics of the 4x. nothing good. but something to look at.

Pretty cool that Casey beat Bryn.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
When we left at 7:00 they had just finished the pro mens times. Tomorrow Jason will be taking the day off to compile the results. From what I remember, PA's newest Chairlift Operator won the day! Other than that i dont know.

Keep an eye out for the results to be posted on www.MJracing.net , or www.soundkayaks.com (please correct me if those links are bad... its 11:30 and i just got home....)
11:30pm? That's not too late. You guys hauled ass from the ferry termial home. Sorry I didn't have more chow for you to eat :(

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
A huge thanks to everyone invoved at PA. A bigger thanks to Trailhacker aka TM for all of his HELP with the timing and scoring.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
My head still hurts from the pretty bad digger I took!!! :( The good news is I can see clearly out of both eyes now! :rolleyes: Bad news is I only did one race run...

Dawn...the only beaver that kept the rubber side down! :)
Thanks for representing!!!

Ethan...who I admire for racing dh Sunday (doing both race runs) after (edit) going down and ran over on MX Saturday. For those of you who didn't see it...OUCH :( :(

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
Ethan...who I admire for racing dh Sunday (doing both race runs) after getting taken out and ran over on MX Saturday. For those of you who didn't see it...OUCH :( :(
Taken out? Like on purpose? :confused: Is his wrist okay?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
Taken out? Like on purpose? :confused: Is his wrist okay?
(edit) Don't know what happened :(
His wrist is really sore. His elbow/arm and knee took alot of the impact! He will be ok...just a couple gashes in his elbow that may take a bit to heal, not to mention the swelling... Thank god he didn't re-injure his wrist!! That would have been really bad.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
No comment on taken out on purpose! :(
His wrist is really sore. His elbow/arm and knee took alot of the impact! He will be ok...just a couple gashes in his elbow that may take a bit to heal, not to mention the swelling... Thank god he didn't re-injure his wrist!! That would have been really bad.
Oh that's good news :thumb: Kevin mentioned no one ended up getting karted off the moutain all weekend, thank god. I was thinking in the wet conditions it would a crash fest.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
No it was actually bright, dry and warm on saturday for the Bikercross.
Perfect conditions. It drizzled on and off most of sunday but that made for very good track conditions on both downhill courses.

A big shout to Jason Mosely who worked very hard to put on this weekend with limited resourses. I think aside from a few extra waiting hours in there it went pretty well!

Also props to Casey and Bart for getting 1st in downhill and 1st in BikerX!
Good times

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
ride said:
No it was actually bright, dry and warm on saturday for the Bikercross.
Perfect conditions. It drizzled on and off most of sunday but that made for very good track conditions on both downhill courses.

A big shout to Jason Mosely who worked very hard to put on this weekend with limited resourses. I think aside from a few extra waiting hours in there it went pretty well!

Also props to Casey and Bart for getting 1st in downhill and 1st in BikerX!
Good times
What were the top 3 times???

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
I'm glad Ethan's okay, Kim as well since he took a sweet digger in Mountaincross and fell down went boom on his side and face. Kim, aren't you supposed to be wearing like TWO FF helmets at all times? We all like seeing your pretty face almost as much as you do, but we'll be happier to see it from behind a REAL helmet, goggles, mouth guard, chinstrap, and neck brace if it means we get to keep you around longer!

Much respect to all the racers this weekend, Mountaincross was awesome and the DH course was amazing! Next year I might even race one of them! Everyone remember to thank Jason for the event and support him through any growing pains and come back in force next year! The Olympic Meltdown is going to be one of the Northwest's major events in coming years! Vicki from Sound Bikes and Kayaks also was a hero of the weekend, working all day both days tirelessly on registration, announcing, course marking, fuel and logistics coordinating, rider support, and generally serving as a calm face to look to for anyone in need all weekend. PA has a cool scene, I can't believe I haven't been here sooner! Definetly coming back though, that hill is FUN!

Hey, someone said something about Casey winning MTX? I thought Bart took it??

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
MUTOLI said:
What were the top 3 times???
I can't remember the times but I believe it went something like this overall

1-Casey
2-Luke+1.5sec
3-Bart+1sec
4-Lars+.1sec
5-Ethan or Bryn?

I can't remember from there. Also these are informal times (don't quote me I may be way off here) as I heard them just before I left around 7pm on sun.

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
Yeah I could see the Meltdown growing into a PNW version of Sea Otter.....man that would be sichter.

Captain-Mtn-x isn't timed.....hint hint

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
oly said:
the 3 riders of the apocolypse.....

For the image challenged here is the link to the photo.

http://img219.echo.cx/img219/8894/apocolyptic0fi.jpg
Cool shot! Looks and sounds like a good time was had...props to Ethan for sucking it up and running the DH.

Now that all the local action is over, I'd guess the part I need for my bike will show up and my rig will be done. T'would be nice. :nopity:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Tootrikky said:
Yeah I could see the Meltdown growing into a PNW version of Sea Otter.....man that would be sichter.

Captain-Mtn-x isn't timed.....hint hint
We were talking to Jason about that. 4X race/DH Shuttle Days.... Those would go off, and no one would have anything to complain about.... well as long as the slapper truck doesnt come back..... SMACK>>>>> SMACK>>>>> SMACK.