Quantcast

People with Gold teeth who work at Wendy's...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
...have some serious prioritization issues.

Does one really need Air Jordans to serve me french fries? Wouldnt that money be better spent on, oh, I dunno...AN EDUCATION SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORK AT WENDYS!!!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
BurlyShirley said:

Does one really need Air Jordans to serve me french fries? Wouldnt that money be better spent on, oh, I dunno...AN EDUCATION SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORK AT WENDYS!!!
who cares what they do. At least they are productive members of society

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
those grills can be found cheap at the swap meet. they just look fancy & ex$pensive, douche backflow.

J

JRB

MancilG said:
who cares what they do. At least the are productive members of society
Yeah - it seems that BS is certainly making his mark on the world with great efforts. I see him up for all kinds of awards.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
wow loco. I just took you off my ignore list... thought maybe you'd been rehabilitated. Guess not. back you go.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
wow loco. I just took you off my ignore list... thought maybe you'd been rehabilitated. Guess not. back you go.
That must have been a record.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
...yeah...uh...I cant read your response...cause uh.......you're back on my ignore list again. Good try tho. Im sure it was yet another zinger.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
...yeah...uh...I cant read your response...cause uh.......you're back on my ignore list again. Good try tho. Im sure it was yet another zinger.
I was just saying that the Bears kick ass.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
BurlyShirley said:

This aggravates me more than you can believe…

J

JRB

Skookum said:
You better watch it otherwise you'll make my ignore list....
I was being funny. If for no other reason, I don't like them because I know some people in Chicago that suck, along with BS. I'd rather stay on his, instead of yours.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
BurlyShirley said:
Here. I'll help you out.

loco said:
That must have been a record.

loco said:
I was just saying that the Bears suck ass.

loco said:
They're probably gonna choke in the playoffs.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
manhattanprjkt83 said:
This aggravates me more than you can believe?
B.S.'s posts lately have not been all that enlightened as of late. I think he's been hanging with N8 too much.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
BurlyShirley said:

The racism of this post is awesome. Thumbs up.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
The Kadvang said:
The racism of this post is awesome. Thumbs up.
I've seen idiots of every skin color wearing Air Jordans. Your point is?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
H8R said:
I've seen idiots of every skin color wearing Air Jordans. Your point is?
Actually why would someone qualify as a idiot for wearing them? They are a well made shoe. Top notch actually in both design and manufacture. If say you got a smoking deal on them and played court sports (racketball, squash, volleyball, or basketball) why wouldn't you wear them?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
jdcamb said:
Actually why would someone qualify as a idiot for wearing them? They are a well made shoe. Top notch actually in both design and manufacture. If say you got a smoking deal on them and played court sports (racketball, squash, volleyball, or basketball) why wouldn't you wear them?
I'm not saying they are idiots because they are wearing Air Jordans, simply that they are idiots, wearing Air Jordans.

Mr. Vang's accusation of racism was assumed because BS mentioned a certain shoe in his first post. I was saying you need not be a certain skin color to be an idiot that happens to wear said shoes.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
This thread begs the question:

Did manziman serve Burley Shirley a hamburger at Wendy's??

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
My point is:

Idiots are everywhere, and some of them have nice shoes.