Quantcast

Plattekill roll call

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Believe me, many will be Taking the 'Jim M' line sooner or later as you age. Trust me; and many of you who are high on your horse are already taking it. I have a message for those chosen few: get off the cross, the wood is needed elsewhere. :busted:

I am the light!

I am the way!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Believe me, many will be Taking the 'Jim M' line sooner or later as you age. Trust me; and many of you who are high on your horse are already taking it. I have a message for those chosen few: get off the cross, the wood is needed elsewhere. :busted:

I am the light!

I am the way!
Jim, I think its time to put the booze down. You're starting to sound like GG Allin.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
News Flash: Pterodactyl is out...has to fly to Toronto or some godforsaken place for work Sat morning....
He sold a company 480 bum servo motors now he has to go and test each one A.S.A.P.

Poor guy, at least he won't break any bones or play more Wii bowling dressed like an idiot doing his job.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
i was there last weekend conditions were sweeeeeet, cant decide between riding in the rain @ diablo or doing some more real downhilling at platty
go to platty, going to diablo anytime besides us open, one of their races, or on a weekday is just plain gay and stupid.

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
He sold a company 480 bum servo motors now he has to go and test each one A.S.A.P.

Poor guy, at least he won't break any bones or play more Wii bowling dressed like an idiot doing his job.

I have no choice but to come out of my spider hole on this one!! THE LEGEND! BUF? ALBANY? JONNNNNNNN!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Whoa, they ran this exact course in like 2000-2001 didn't they? I remember it used to have a ladder drop on fall line right at the bottom of of a rock. Seplavy cleared that, and then crashed in the ditch on the way to the finish? That course was rad.

geoffulmer

Chimp
Apr 29, 2009
NY
hopefully this one fits ! DaBomb (super fast, flowy single track to a 3'drop then turns super steep, and loose shale section, then across ski trail) to fall line over the wall drop (across the 4x course) to pinch flat (fast pedal to a really difficult, high speed off camber, loose left hand turn down to a stupid short jump at the finish)

[/IMG]

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I love how the old plattekill trail map looked like somebody gave a 3 year old a ski map and a crayon. The funniest part was that it was pretty accurate, really.