Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
My last one before my pittie i lost at 9.5 to bone cancer. Some will tell you it was a long life. But it always feels too short. He is on a pedestal. Every dog will be compared to him.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
My last one before my pittie i lost at 9.5 to bone cancer. Some will tell you it was a long life. But it always feels too short. He is on a pedestal. Every dog will be compared to him.
Gypsy had bone cancer, we had to amputate her front right leg to her chest hoping it was just at the joint, but it wasn't. 10 months after surgery and chemotherapy she lost the battle. Up until her last days it was still "Game ON!" chasing squirrels in the backyard. She developed a huge tumor on her chest and stopped eating. Fucking ugly disease!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
@Brian HCM#1 Well im glad she was still able to make the best of her last ten months wuth you
This is 3 weeks after surgery. I no longer took her for walks, it was changed to lets go for a bounce. All I had to do is say, Gypsy! Let's go bye bye bounce! She'd hop up on the doggy stroller and off we went to the park for her bounce. She was the most kick ass dog EVER and is sooooo missed!

IMG_4637.JPG

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
He had a softball tumor removed from his leg, it had pinched off the nerves and was making life crappy. Luckily, it peeled out like an orange!

56236.jpeg

Last edited: