Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Getting along well?
Other than a little jealousy from hank, which is really minor, they are awesome together.
They’ve known each other ceci’s whole life, we just waited until she was assertive enough to deal with him before bringing her home.

Sharing different ends of a rope on hanks favorite toy.

73887F5D-0CD7-48F7-B60F-CBCC379508B7.jpeg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yes.

I guess it's what happens when the lab rescue takes too long to get back to us. :confused:

She's a good girl though. It is weird having such a tiny dog.
How old/how big is she gonna get? We swore we'd never voluntarily get a small dog, but the universe gifted us one anyway.

They can be a huge amount of fun and they can be huge pain in the ass. But we love her anyway.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
How old/how big is she gonna get? We swore we'd never voluntarily get a small dog, but the universe gifted us one anyway.

They can be a huge amount of fun and they can be huge pain in the ass. But we love her anyway.
Supposedly the litter was a Christmas litter, so that makes her 5 months. I doubt she gets much bigger, shes pretty dainty.

It certainly wasn't my intention to get such a small dog. I'm not really a fan, but I don't know, it just kind of........ happened. It's funny just how different they are. But she sure is sweet and she makes me laugh a lot at her small dog antics. I guess maybe she's a keeper.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
DSO isn't a fan of warmer weather, so she was having a blast in snow run off and the snow on our hike today.
20200607_100951_copy_1280x720.jpg