Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
And who says Jackson is normal.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Said goodbye to Sam yesterday, went out peacefully on her favorite blanket in her favorite spot on the lawn after some last pets from us and the tiny human. Counting ourselves lucky she made it 14 years healthy and happy and really only felt shitty for about 10 days right at the end, and even then is was just since Tuesday that you could really say she wasn’t herself anymore. She got a bit of pep in her step Friday night and ate some steak, got some bacon for breakfast, but it was time. She left a big collar to fill
E365ADF0-EB2A-408E-B699-F0B318F1C927.jpeg
F41B0C13-0E21-451C-AA7C-485A8A8472B7.jpeg

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Said goodbye to Sam yesterday, went out peacefully on her favorite blanket in her favorite spot on the lawn after some last pets from us and the tiny human. Counting ourselves lucky she made it 14 years healthy and happy and really only felt shitty for about 10 days right at the end, and even then is was just since Tuesday that you could really say she wasn’t herself anymore. She got a bit of pep in her step Friday night and ate some steak, got some bacon for breakfast, but it was time. She left a big collar to fillView attachment 148504View attachment 148506
So sorry, man. :(

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Wow, I haven't looked in here for a while, not having your friendly shadow following you everywhere takes a long time to get over.

This is my brother's dog with some toys I got for him, he's pretty much a spitting image of my dog that I had to have put down around 10yrs ago.
Chewie (2).jpg

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Not my dog, but wife and I are dog sitting this fella for the week. His name is Sambuca. He's attached himself to me pretty quickly. I am guessing he is a daddy's boy at home. Good pooch...the kind of dog I'd like to own.

"Pet me, Fucko!"

"Ahhh, that's the stuff."

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
This happened a bit quicker than anticipated.

Dogs are basically impossible to find right now due to Covid so we applied to adopt through PawsforLife figuring if we got in line now we’d have a dog by the end of fall. Well, turns out they had a pair that were picked up on the streets of LA together, and they didn’t want to separate them, since we were ultimately looking for two dogs they offered us first dibs, thinking they’d be ready to come home in 8-10 weeks after going through the Prison program. Met Alice yesterday and unbeknownst to us she’d been removed from the prison program because she was already too well trained and wouldn’t benefit from as much as other dogs and they were also short 1 foster home, so we ended up bringing this little weirdo home yesterday. The lady who was fostering her is going to foster her BFF Marshall once he’s out of the prison program until their skin conditions clear up and they can both be fixed, at which point Marshall is headed our way as well.

Still have a bit of work to do on some of the more advanced commands, but she’s got her basic commands down perfectly and her leash manners are good but there’s room for improvement there as well. Shes great with Liam, and seems to thoroughly enjoy it here. Much like Sam it’s tough to figure out why anybody would abandon/dump her, but their loss I guess.

Anybody looking for a pup in SoCal I can’t recommend https://pawsforlifek9.org/ enough

C835904E-B05A-49A9-9F27-F48289497126.jpeg
1C82416A-E558-4BD2-A361-D26E9BBFCB9C.jpeg

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
And then there were two....

Brought this giant doofus home Thursday. He’s got a bit more work to do on his manners, but he’s eager to please and is even better with the kiddo than Alice. He’s definitely got anxiety and abandonment issues, clearly their previous owner was an asshole, but I think once he figures out that this is his forever home, and that he’s finally got people who love him I think that will work itself out.

Got his gentleman berries removed Thursday, so he gets to wear that sweet doughnut around his neck a little longer
3AE8E72B-16EA-4EAF-A2E1-A57A1C756B87.jpeg
EDFD695A-8AB2-4EBA-B767-809714D5918F.jpeg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My camping girls. Indy has fit in so well and it's tough to think she isn't going to be around much longer. But she is part of the pack and she is willing to share her bet with Abbey.
IMG_20200906_093718_1.jpg