Quantcast

Post a picture of your dog.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
where was this....did not know you even had a pooch....
This was on Seigal Mountain, near Engineer Pass, north of Silverton, CO.

Sanchez has been with us since 2017. During our around the world trip, we met her in Thailand (she was an abandoned street dog who was living at the elephant rescue we volunteered at) and she just... kind of announced that she would be coming to live with us.

I'm not sure how we went around the globe and came home with a street dog as a souvenir, but sometimes odd things happen.

She's quite the hiker. We haven't found the limits of her endurance yet.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Chilling with the snack-dropper
IMG_2296.jpg

This is how they like to sleep now, it's a lot of dog to have in your lap. Alice was 42lbs and Marsh 54 when we got them, but they were both pretty much skin and bones, I think they're both up 12-15 lbs.

IMG_2355.jpg

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
A v. good boi with a face so sweet,
He boot too big for he god damn feet.

IMG_3406_1200x1600.jpg

This is Juno, he's my financés's sister's BF's doggo. He's a high energy little dude, skis and bikes and all that jazz but is terrified of thunder. They live across the street from Crested Butte, and anytime they avy bomb the joint he's under a desk shivering.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
The Girls.

Leisl on the left, Rezi on the right. I think they are about three and five respectively, may be a year older. Rezi has lupus, and is on meds for it. Before they got her medication right, she lost all her hair and had scabs all over her body. She’s doing way better with the correct medication, but she probably won’t live as long as a normal GSP. They’re both super sweet. Lve them.

2B23545C-6121-4C22-B01B-6383654D4CDA.jpeg

I let them off-leash shortly after this pic, and holy shit they’re fast. I wanna take them riding some time. But, they’re not trained for that so it’d probably be a clown show.