Quantcast

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
boo bring back the offensive gif!
the gif was never there (i think he posted it wrong). i just followed the link in his post instead. i was more telling conor to put it behind a tag for those of us that are wasting time at work or school, not telling him to remove it. its not explicit but it would draw unwanted attention. :D And to your comment conor, dude, grow up, the tag exists for a reason, not just to spoil your fun.

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
i understand your point i just felt it strange that you aim it at me specifically when most of that page and this thread is filled with semi naked girls etc.

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
i understand your point i just felt it strange that you aim it at me specifically when most of that page and this thread is filled with semi naked girls etc.
sorry dude. its was just a case of you gettin the blame because your gif was the latest/easiest to pick out. no personal attack/harassment intended.

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
"Right around that corner, there is a sandwich shop. They sell meatball sandwiches. Best I've ever tasted. Would you go get me two? Come on partner. Two. Thank you... Utah, get me TWO!"
Listen you snot-nose little ****, I was takin' shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crappin' in your hands and rubbin' it on your face!!!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
it has, on like page 1 or 2....it was mine...unless i took it off. Somebody thieved the link and posted someplace else, which overloaded my photobucket so i had to rearrange it and ruin the link.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Look guys, we're kinda letting this thread slide as an amusing place with some pictures that would otherwise be deleted, thrown in.

USE the NSFW tag, and the entire lesbian sex scene from Black Swan is absolutely not okay.