Quantcast

POTUS Election '24...you heard it here first!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Who would be better, who is electable nationally given the reality of the electoral college?
if we're having a grandpa contest throw jesus up there

You know the one you blow off because the DNC literally changed their own rules to keep him from getting elected in the primaries because he might sorta kinda threaten capital

Other than the walking skeleton crew, there's an entire host of democratic governors, senators, and congresspeople who actually practice what biden preaches. You'd even recognize a few of their names. You only don't consider them viable candidates because the DNC would completely cock block them and they know it. So we only get the random self funded nutjob who makes the establishment candidate seem sane.

You will now post some uninformed diatribe about how the 'people' elected biden over sanders in primaries because you don't actually know what happened, even though in literally every single poll early in each election, he beat clinton and biden in both primaries AND general scenarios.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
BUT THEY CANNOT WIN A GENERAL ELECTION
the chattering class said the same thing about trump

"we've tried nothing and are all out of ideas"

You have no idea who could win a general because they aren't even given a chance to be polled (heh).

Regarding past elections you either didn't know or don't remember how sanders was outpolling trump. But right....this time is different.

You recite DNC talking points without even knowing that's what you're doing. Your candidates were manipulated. Trump was allowed to actually go on votes in primaries. Guess what the lesson is there. The one the DNC refuses to learn.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Maybe he’d have won if we had ranked choice voting.

Anyway, I am not sure that “normal” F-150 driving Joe Sixpack would vote for Bernie, even though he and Warren are much more in line with my own policy positions. Got to consider the middle, which still exists.
Personally in 2016 I think he would have won without rank choice voting. Polling really did support it. 2020 probably not but he'd already been nutclipped at that point.

You're projecting nonsense based on a population you have no interaction with. (usually beat down f250s and cavaliers btw). You've been told that 'the dumbs' need to be convinced. I ride dirtbikes and snowmobiles. There's idiocy and fox news fascism rampant but you'd be surprised at how much support there was for a true populist and not a new york daddy's boy there really was. The fact that you're still using joe sixpack in a serious sentence shows just how much mass media news coverage is in your brain.

But I stand by my position that it should never be a contest between 70 year olds. That includes sanders. I only use him to demonstrate how this works lately. It applied to 2020 too and applies now.

I could give you a list, but you'd both laugh it off as improbable and/or legit not even know who these people are. Which if you remember was obama in 2008. He sucked but he did win a general based on not much of a career at that point. Who the DNC gets behind matters. And they haven't even tried with a walking corpse who walked in the door on the premise that he was just a placeholder. Unfortunately they just didn't do their homework on harris, and now they're just doubling down than remembering what got them elected.

Meanwhile, the choice is 2024 will be whether you’re throwing your vote away or not. Anything but a vote for ol’ Joe goes towards electing this:

right...."not him"

You said "doing a damn good job"

You can't even talk about the job for some reason, just 'not him'

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
You dismissed the white house list because it’s from there. As in that list, he’s gotten a lot done legislatively. He’s sane. He’s stable. He and Jill appear to be normal humans. I think he’s taking the appropriate stances towards Ukraine and Israel/Palestine.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
He’s sane. He’s stable. He and Jill appear to be normal humans.
High bar, bro

We'll check in on life signs over the next 4 years.

I think he’s taking the appropriate stances towards ........ Israel/Palestine.
tell me you're not paying attention without telling me you're not paying attention

Palestine barely exists at this point. The israeli identified sanctuaries to the south are now being destroyed, the justice building housing all legal documents for the entire country was blown up yesterday after IDF soldiers got their photo ops.... And we just lifted restrictions on further weapons supplies being used to rip infants flesh off their bones in order to elminate an entire population. I know that dumb whitehouse list because every other person not actually talking about what the admistration is doing flaunts it too.

You can't even put those accomplishments into your own words. I'll show you how to do it: "Our current policy regarding israel is literally funding a genocide and propping up a government that thinks their manifest destiny justifies a palestinian holocaust"

"The biden admistration was elected at least partially on a wave of police reform justice, and then turned around and redirected covid relief funds to state and local police forces"

You can't even elaborate on a frickin list put up by people trying to get reelected.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hamas kidnapped and killed children. And probably raped many women along the way.

West Bank is a human rights atrocity in general before all of this but there’s no choice but to go after Hamas at this point, imo.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hamas kidnapped and killed children. And probably raped many women along the way.

West Bank is a human rights atrocity in general before all of this but there’s no choice but to go after Hamas at this point, imo.
"America's freedom was attacked on 9/11, and we will leave no stone unturned in rooting out terrorism"

How many palestinian kids killed in the last month and a half? Palestinian women who obviously had nothing to do with hamas because female?

I'm sure those freedom fighters are upholding the highest of standards

gee wiz, whaddaya know....

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Meanwhile, for those of you who haven’t already decided you’re 100% right on an issue where that’s impossible:

Hamas had been operating from the hospital for at least 15 years.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Meanwhile, for those of you who haven’t already decided you’re 100% right on an issue where that’s impossible:

Hamas had been operating from the hospital for at least 15 years.
Like I said. You haven't been paying attention.

israel both built those tunnels and funded hamas during those years to undercut the US backed palenstinian authority

And then slowly starved the entire nation so a quasi terrorist org just like the taliban gets local support for providing crazy things like infrastructure and drinkable water.

I'm not 100% right, you just don't know much other than recent mass media reporting. Which was my entire premise.

Did you even know that biden just did this?

Even the guy who's been doing a 'damn good job' is paying more attention than you. We're propping up a fascist regime.....much like the kind you say you want to avoid by supporting the corpse in the chair right now. Cept you call it a 'damn good job'. A month after it's too late to matter because they've already taken over the entire region. Which will now result in one of the biggest spans of terrorism we've seen in a few decades.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
No, I’ve read those things. And sure, Israel apparently did build that hospital wing with an underground OR and all in 1983. All that and the conniving support for Hamas to undermine the (also corrupt from all I’ve read) PA can be true, as can stating that Hamas’s actions are barbaric and their use of a hospital and its patients/staff as a shield from them entirely unacceptable by whatever rules govern these things.

And note that who this new visa ban applies to is entirely undefined at this point.

I’m not a Netanyahu fan any more than I’m a Trump fan. But if I were in the Oval Office myself I’d probably be doing something like what Biden is, assuming the packaging of the intel that we are presented is actually true.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
when muslims kill muslims by the thousands....no one ever gets all jeffery toobin in a zoom meeting excited over it....

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
@kidwoo, who's on your chief executive list?
Also curious. Electable or not.

I can think of a handful of people involved on the national political scene that I think are impressive, but somehow feel like the RM crew would find a reason to hate them (Katie Porter? Am I allowed to like Katie Porter?)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I’m not a Netanyahu fan any more than I’m a Trump fan. But if I were in the Oval Office myself I’d probably be doing something like what Biden is, assuming the packaging of the intel that we are presented is actually true.

I can't be the only person who learned something during the bush years. I'm guessing you weren't the biggest fan.... This is the same thing. Personally I do find it a little disturbing that you'd be cool with the thousands of women and kids (palestinians have those too) that were killed on a regular basis by israel prior to this. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt assuming you just haven't been paying attention the last 20 years because if you had, you'd be stating support for a monsterous genocide being carried out by a nation that has been doing it low key for almost 60 years.

I only pointed out the visa thing because it's the first (and hopefully not the last) indication that even the biden admin is recognizing who and what they're supporting.

This was biden talk though. Is extending title 41 cool when he does it?

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
I'm about ready to forge a birth certificate that makes AOC old enough.
In addition to generally taking positions that I agree with, I think I'm most impressed by her communications style and ability. She's always out in the communities that she represents, highlighting groups that are doing good work, taking direct questions from constituents on IG, explaining her position on issues, giving real insight into the how and why of Congressional (dys)function. I don't think that anyone does it better and isn't that what we should expect and demand from our elected leaders?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I think Warren was a good choice back in 2016. But I'd go for an AOC shakeup as a younger more engaged version. But she's way too communist for half the country.