Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Wait, are you telling me anything north of the Bronx isn't considered upstate NY? :thumb:

It is. When they start calling Soda, Pop. Genesee is available in the store instead of the Bodega. And they call wieners hots, is not Upstate. Everything west of Utica and Binghamton is Western NY. They say Dees, Does, and Dem in upstate. Where as here we say These, Those, and Them. We axe you questions here instead of youse.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
It is. When they start calling Soda, Pop. Genesee is available in the store instead of the Bodega. And they call wieners hots, is not Upstate. Everything west of Utica and Binghamton is Western NY. They say Dees, Does, and Dem in upstate. Where as here we say These, Those, and Them. We axe you questions here instead of youse.
I may print that off and keep it in my wallet for future reference.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
And then there is CNY, which is west of, say, canastota and east of Shortsville. Usually includes Watertown and Ithaca. (Which is really in the Finger Lakes region).
Anything further south is Southern Tier.
Does CNY go as Far East as New Hartford/Utica?

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think somebody hit rock bottom
:stupid:

And began to dig. Man up, playa. The trough is no place for a nap.

On a side note, my wife didn't believe me that those sorts of things existed. I showed her a pic from Satyricon (one of the better punk venues in town). :rofl:

Its amazing how many drunk mother f'ers manage to wiz in that between sets.